True colors

Jacob POV
       I was walking past Diana's room I heard her laughing. "I can't wait to go home. Even though I'm not looking forward to the popularity." She said. "Yeah but then we can go on a true date," a voice said it must be Henry. I heard giggles. "Well I should go I will call you after dinner." She said. "Alright love you Char," He said. "Love you too Hen," I went in. "So you have a date tonight?" I said angrily. She stood up "You may keep me here but you can't control who I like." She said. "Then no dinner for you tonight ," I said slapping her then leaving locking the door behind me. She crumbled into the ground.
Kim POV
I crumbled onto the ground. I felt a bruise coming onto my face. "Now you learned your lesson. Right?" Jacob said. "Yes," I said sitting up. When he left I went to the bathroom after he slammed the door. I put cover up so Henry wouldn't notice. I had a kitchenette in my bedroom. So I poped the popcorn and poped in the movie right when I sat down Henry called. "Hey are you ready?" He asked. "Yes," I said. I didn't care what Jacob thought. I love Henry.  We sat and had movie night. "So Fish asked for your number today at school," Henry said. "Really you can give her my number," I said. "Okay I will, hows that homework going?" He asked. "I'm going to have to do it all weekend. But that's fine I think I'm not leaving my room till Monday," I said. "Why what happened?"  Henry asked. "Jacob heard us talking and got mad." I said. "So how did he take that?" He asked. "Okay he's slammed the door, saying no food for me tonight." There was a knock on the door. Ray came in with some food. "I told Jacob you had to eat." He handed me some Mac and cheese. "Thanks Ray," I said. "Did I interpret a 'movie hangout'?" He asked. "Yes but thank you."  I said I dug into dinner. "So I got a call today when you were at school. Rosie is getting released from the hospital tomorrow. Jacob thinks it would be good for you to be there," Ray said. "I would love that. Now I have to finish my hangout. Then spend all night studying," I said. "Don't stay up to late. Char what happened to your cheek?" He asked. "I ran into a wall." I said. "It looks like a hand." Ray said. "Um...." I said. "Did Jacob do this?" Henry asked. I nod my head. "Well he gets to meet Captain Man." Ray blew some gum and ran off. "How's getting me out of here going?" I asked turning my attention to Henry. "Well we can get him for hitting you. So Char, I was wondering?" He asked. "Yeah what's up," I asked. "When did you first start liking me?" He asked. "Probably 6th grade." I said. "I knew it! But was to afraid to tell you." He said. "Aww, So I should go I have homework to do and now I'm going to the hospital tomorrow." We said good night. I finished most of homework and sent it to the teachers.