Rosie

Rosie POV
         My mother woke me up in the middle of the night. "Come on Rosie. We are going to see Charlotte." My mother said. "Okay. How are we getting there?" I asked. "We are going on a airplane." Dad said. I was picked up and covered with a blanket. We went on a airplane. I slept the whole time because of they medication. "Rosie, we are landing soon." My mom said I woke up and stretched.
                    Charlotte POV
      We got a limo to pick her up. I couldn't go into the airport just in case. So Ray went in and got them. Henry Jasper and I waited for them in the limo. "I can't wait to meet Rosie." Henry said. "She is a sweetie." I said. The door opened and Rosie climbed in. "Charlotte!" She hugged me tightly. "Rosie this is Henry and Jasper." I said. "Is this the Henry you have a crush on?" She asked. "Yes. Henry is my boyfriend." I answered. "You guys are so cute." Her mother said. We went to the hospital. "Thank you for doing this for us." Her father said. "Of course I will do anything for her." I said. After we got her settled in the hospital. Henry, Ray, Jasper and I were heading back to the Mans nest. "You have such a big heart." Henry whispered into my ear. I blushed "Thanks babe." I whispered back. "Ray are we almost there. I'm third wheeling back here." Jasper said. We burst into laughing. When we got to the Man Nest. I went into my bedroom that most of time Henry sleeps in there too. I crash onto the bed. "Hey babe. Ray is looking for you." Henry said. "Okay coming." I get up. "Char put this on." He hands me a tiara and dress. "Ugg fine." I said I changed and met everyone in the main room. There stood the Queen Of England I curtsied. "Hello your majesty." I said. "Nice to finally meet you. I was good friends with your family. I'm here to help you get your country back." She said. "Thank you ma'am." I said. "I will be sending troops to chase them out of your country. And my country will help you in anything you need." She said. I hugged Henry after the meeting. "Char I love you." Henry kissed me deeply. "I love you too." I said with a smile.