Welcome home

Charlotte POV
     I ran straight to Rays room. I told him everything. "Okay we need to leave now!" He said he threw all my stuff into a backpack thanks Henry. We went into a car. I wore a scarf and sunglasses. We escaped we landed in Swellview. When I got there Henry meet us at the airport. I ran to him and he picked me up. "Char, I missed you!" He said I looked into his eyes we were about to kiss but Ray cleared his throat. "Kiss later lets go to the hide out." He said. We hurried into the car. "Char, I missed you so much." Henry said.
Henry POV
When I got the call that Ray got Char to the airport and is now boarding the plane. I felt so much relief. I picked them up Char had to keep her scarf on. We went to the Mans Nest. I held Charlottes hand the whole time not wanting to let her go. "I will leave you two to catch up." Ray said. Right when Ray left I hugged her tightly. "I missed you so much," I said. "I missed you too." She said my hands cupped her face. And our lips touched.
Ray POV
I had to get her out of the country. I knew if I didn't Charlotte would have to marry Jacob. A hour later they came out to the main area. "Wow it's beautiful up here." Charlotte said. "Yeah and the best thing is that there is a invisible sheld around us so no one except us knows that this excist. Oh Char, we have a surprise for you." I said. Henry covered her eyes. I waved in Jasper the Hart's, and Fish. "Can I Look now?" She asked. "Yes," Henry took his hands away.
Charlotte POV
I saw my friends. I ran and hugged them so tightly. "I missed you guys so much." I said. "We missed you too." Piper said. "How did you guys escape?" Jasper asked "Well he moved the wedding up to 2 weeks from today. So I told Ray and he surprisingly got me out of the country unnoticed." I said. "Good to have you back." Fish said. "Its good to be back," I hugged her. Henry wrapped his arm around my waist after I hugged everyone. "I missed you the most," he whispered into my ear. I didn't want to let him go. "I missed you too." I said. "So what's the plan on getting my country back?" I asked. "You want your country back?" Jasper asked. "Yes because I made a promise to this little girl Rosie that I will always be there for her." I said. "You have a huge heart. That's why I love you." Henry said. "I love you too." I said. We turn on the TV. "Prince Jacob is furious that Princess Diana Charlotte is missing once again." Trent said. "Yeah, but Swellview authorities are saying that they will stand by her." Marry said. "That's good." Henry said. Ray grabbed me and pulled me into a room. "We should contact the authorities." I said. "Okay," he said. I called the authorities "Captain Man rescued me from being forced into marriage. I want to go back to school." I said. "Of course. We can help by putting protection on you." The police chef said. "Thank you. But I have my boyfriend and Fish that will stay with me." I said. "Okay call us if you need anything your majesty and welcome home." He said.
                The next day I wore sunglasses and a scarf on my head till I got into the school. We went straight to the principals office. "So Ms. Charlotte we want to treat you the same. But we need to tell the other students not to post anything on social media. Would you like to talk to the students?" He asked. "Yes sir." He set me up. "Good morning students. It's Princess Diana but you probably know me as Charlotte Manchester. I am at school but please treat me like everyone else and please don't post anything about me being in Swellview." I said. I stepped out everyone clapped "Welcome home!" Everyone said. "Thank you everyone it's good to be back home." I said. Ms. Shapen came over "Heres all the homework I missed since I was gone." I handed her all my homework. "Thank you Charlotte." Ms. Shapen said. "It's good to be back." I said Henry took my hand.