Home?

Charlotte POV
I was still in shook about being a princess. I'm the complete opposite of a girly girl. So when Ray told me I couldn't believe it. Now I'm having to run from this guy named Jacob. Henry hasn't left my side since we left school. Luckily it was summer vacation. I began to worry about Ray and Schwoz. I was sitting in a room alone. I finally told Henry that I need some space. I played with my necklace thinking about my mom. I got a text:
T: if you ever want to see Ray or Schwoz again surrender yourself princess.
Me: when and where?
T: good girl. You are smart. I have your location meet me in the woods in 5 minutes don't be late.
M: okay.
I deleted the text. I sighed now how do I sneak past them. They were all in the kitchen talking. I went in "Hey guys I will be right back. I need some fresh air," I said. "I will come with you," Henry said. "Hen, I need to talk to you alone." I said we walked outside. "I'm in love with you," I said we kissed. I pulled back "I will be right back." I walked into the forest. I saw Ray and Schwoz tied up. I ran over and untied them. "Charlotte its a trap!" Ray said. "I know, I have surrendered myself to him to protect you," I answered. "You can't, your duty as a princess is to stay safe." Ray said "My duty is to help the people I love and care about," I said. "We will find a way to get you back," Ray hugged me as Jacob Yes came into view. "Your majesty such a honor to finally meet you. You look so much like your mother," Jacob said. "You have me now. Now let them go!" I said. "Not so fast," he grabs me and 4 men grab Ray. Schwoz escapes "Let him go. We had a deal" I said. "I lied," he takes me to a limo. Ray gets put in a separate car. I sat farthest away from him. But he trapped me in a corner. He kept a hand on my leg the whole ride to the airport. I hated flying. But I had no choice to keep everyone else safe. I got on the plane. Jacob put me in a chair looking out the wing. I saw Ray being put in the back of the plane. Jacob sat next to me. "It's a 17 hour flight so get used to me," He said kissing my cheek. I scooted away. I soon felled asleep.
                      Ray POV
    Being stuck in the back of the plane sucked. I am tall and slim but sitting in a uncomfortable chair was not fun. Add on to that that Charlotte is now stuck sitting next to Jacob. I noticed she was fast asleep. I smiled knowing that she hates flying. I texted Henry to contact the government.  Before turning off my phone.
                      Charlotte POV
      I began to wake up to the smell of bacon. I thought it was all a dream. But it wasn't I was a princess. And now headed to a place that I never heard about till yesterday. I was headed home. It sounded strange saying that. I ate my breakfast and looked out the window to see the ocean I let out a heavy sigh. I just want this to be all a bad dream. Except kissing Henry that I want that a reality. "Good morning Princess." A voice said snapping me back to reality. I ignored him and finished eating my breakfast. Jacob tightened his grip on my leg. "I need to use the restroom," I said I got up and started to go to the back of the plane. "Your majesty your bathroom is up there," a guy who was sitting next to Ray said. "I'm fine, I'm almost to this bathroom," I said. I used it and as I get to my seat Jacob slaps me. "You don't ever go back there again," he said. Ray runs to me don't know how he got there so fast especially since the guy he was sitting with was huge. I felt a bruise on my face. "We can cover that up with makeup." He said. Ray helped me up. We sat down next to each in another seat. Jacob just passed out. Ray hugged me tightly "We are going to get through this. I texted Henry he is going to call the government," he said whispering I nod my head. We sat there till we needed to land in 30 minutes. I slept most of the trip. Only waking up to eat, or use the restroom. Ray woke me up "Jacob said to put this on," he handed me a blue dress with a black belt and a blue tiara. "It's tradition for the princess to wear a crown while out in public," Ray said. "I been breaking that tradition most my life," I said we both laugh. I go to the front bathroom which had a huge shower in it. I took a quick shower and got dressed even though I hated wearing dresses. "Once this nightmare is over I'm definitely never going to wear a dress ever again except on my wedding." I told myself. I didn't mind the tiara it was pretty. I heard a knock "Your majesty it's time to land." I walked out and sat next to Ray. I looked out the window to see a beautiful island "Welcome home Princess," Jacob said. I didn't respond I just looked out my window to my new home.