Got your back

Charlotte POV 
             The next day I decided to wear a blue jumpsuit with a simple blue tiara and black flats. Ray was waiting for me by the limo. "You look amazing," he said. "Thanks Ray," I said. We got into the car. When we got to the hospital. I see Rosie in the arts and craft room. "I wish Princess Diana could of made it." She said we decided to make it a surprise. "You think I would of missed you getting released," I said. "You made it!" She ran over "Of course I did. And you are getting released in style." I said. I took her out "I get to go home in a limo!" She said. "Yes!" I answered. We went into the limo. And headed to her house. "She's in foster care." Ray whispered. I nod my head when we dropped them off. I went back home. "I wish we could help her out," I said. "Maybe we can." Ray said. I smiled "So Ray, I love to go into town. But I still have homework to do since I'm doing virtual learning from a different country (strangely enough in the same time zone)." I said "Okay. Let's go 'home'." Ray said. I finished all my homework. Tomorrow was Monday.
The next day I was in AP environmental science. I decided to be outside on my balcony for school today. Henry sat next to me in class. I was in class when Jacob came over. "How's school going?" He asked. "Good I miss being there in person," I said. "Okay. I will let you get back to school." He kissed my cheek then left. I just continued to take notes knowing Henry would want some of my notes so I had two laptops since Jacob gave me one. So I was sitting with a laptop on a table and the other one on my lap. During lunchtime a person asked me what I would like for lunch "Can I have a spinach apple salad?" I asked. "Yes ma'am," she said. I ate with Henry Jasper Piper and Fish. "Here you go miss." She handed me my lunch "Thank you," I gave her a smile. Jacob came over "Hi beautiful. Enjoying lunch with your friends." He said. "Yes oh and Jacob this is Fish." I said. "I don't see any fish." He said. "No my name is Fish," Fish said. "Oh. Nice to meet you. Diana when you are done with school come to my office." He said. "Okay." I said. "Have a good day everyone." He said kissing my lips then leaving. "I can't wait till I can leave." I said. "It isn't the same without you Char." Fish said. "Thanks Fish. I appreciate it." I said. After school I went into Jacobs office. "Come on in." He said I walked in. "Ahh, Princess Diana. How was school?" He asked. "Good I have a lot of homework to do." I said. "Okay. I will make this quick we are moving our wedding day to three weeks from Saturday." He said. My heart sunk I storm out of the room. I ran into Ray I told him everything that happened.