Chapter 4: The test and Target Practise

"Listen up maggots. I'm Ibiki your Procter and unless you want to be disqualified, I would cut the shit." Said Ibiki, well that's what I heard at least. "Now come up and grab a number, this is the written test." I could see several people start to freak out at the mention of a written test. I was number seven, so I was up the back, weird right? Ibiki then went on to say how if we were caught cheating five times we would have to leave with our team. Yada, yada, yada, so on and so forth. "Start." With that, everyone flipped over the page and stopped suddenly at the first question, these were way to hard for genin to answer, lucky I wasn't a genin so I just continued to answer all nine questions, turn my paper over and rest my head on the desk.

"Number seven." My number was called. "Out."

"Nope." I said lifting my head. "I finished twenty minutes ago, try again later." I stated as I put my head back down again, causing whispers to start around me. After that, the Chunin left me alone, which I was thankful for.

"Now for the tenth question...." I zoned out as Ibiki droned on and on. I just looked out the window as the clouds rolled past freely. I was snapped back to reality by Ibiki finishing his talk and I raised my hand to ask him to repeat what he said, only for it to be pinned to a wall by a kunai, taking me with it.

"Your early Anko." Stated Ibiki, while the woman who had just busted through the window just sweat dropped.

"And your getting softer Ibiki, but don't worry, I'll split this number in half." She said, smiling confidently.

"Well if we're stating the obvious, I would also like to comment that you also have terrible aim." I said frustrated, causing everyone to look at me in shock as I gestured to my hand with a kunai straight through it. I just grunted as I pulled it out, then smiled and pushed my hood back, so they could see my smile and eyes. "But it's okay! I'll be good by tomorrow." I said with a glint in my eye. "Isn't that right Anko." I said creepily.

"What a strange child...." She muttered thinking I couldn't hear her, but I played it off as though I didn't hear it and sat back down. "I will be informing your Sensei's that you past the first part of the test, for now go rest up, but tomorrow we meet at the forest of death." With that everyone that was left walked out. As the four of us were walking home with Baki, I grunted in pain and my hand throbbed.

"Are you okay, Masago?" Baki questioned.

"Yup, I just took a kunai through my hand, nothing much." I said, sarcasm lacing my voice.

"I'll fix your hand up when we get back, for now just keep applying pressure Masago." Said Temari, I just nodded in reply.