Chapter 8: Prisoner

I ran through the forest, I had to find Temari. I knew someone would attack her since she's weak from her previous match. I found her and started running with her.

"How'd you go?" She questioned.

"Good, but watch out for that Nara boy, he's smarter than he lets on." Speak of the devil and he shall appear.

"I am a lot smarter than I let on, but so are you Masago." I cursed as he appeared in front of us and threw a sealing towards Temari. He was going to capture her, I couldn't let that happen. I pushed her out the way of the sealing scroll, so I would get hit instead.

"Masago!" She yelled as she saw the scroll get closer to me.

"Go help Kankuro, Come back for me later!" I called and she nodded, as she saw me get my hands tied a swell as my feet, causing me to plummet. "GO TEMARI!" I screamed as Shikamaru came towards me.

"That was very admirable for a sand genin." He snickered.

"We both know that Your a smart boy, now think, do you really think I'm a genin." I snarled just as he hit my pressure point.

"Sorry bout that, I just don't want you to be in pain." That made me laugh as everything started to fade.

"I'll be in hell where your taking me anyway, what does it matter...." And with that everything faded black.

**********

I screamed as the restraint tightened around my wrist. It's been roughly two months since Shikamaru handed me in, but I didn't talk once.

"How can such a petty child with stand this?" Questioned a lady that stood in the corner of the room. She had long blond hair, and from what I could tell, she was the fifth Hokage.

"I am not a petty child!" I yelled at her, my voice weak as I thrashed in my restraints. Sighing she rubbed her temples.

"We might as well send her back to her village with her team mates if she's not going to talk." She said as she released me, causing me to collapse to the floor. "Call Shikamaru in, he can guard them on the journey back." At the mention of his name I growled and dropped my head. "Someone doesn't like Shikamaru ey? Oh well doesn't matter." With that she walked out and I crawled into the corner of the room, it wasn't that I didn't like him, I just was scared of him since he put me here. Sighing I started inspecting my wounds. I had a slash from my chin to my right forearm, bruises covered my neck, wrists, ankles and face, I had a broken right hand and I assumed I had whip marks along my back, since they covered my stomach. My clothes were torn and I was only in my bra, underwear and ripped hoodie. I rested my head on my knees and just sat there for what seemed like hours.

"Here." I looked up to see Shikamaru with a bundle of clothes in his hands. I quickly backed away from him and held my stomach, trying to stop the pain. He quickly put his hands up in surrender, noticing how startled I was.

"I'm not here to hurt you, I'm just here to help you get changed and help you out." He said, blushing at the mention of helping me get changed. I slowly grabbed the clothes from his hands and stood up. It was a black dress and white hoodie. A dress, really? I rose an eyebrow as I looked between Shikamaru and the black dress.

"I didn't choose it." He rose his hands in surrender. Sighing I took off my ripped hoodie and turned to Shikamaru.

"Can you help me with the dress?" I questioned. My shoulder was starting to really hurt now. He blushed bright red, but helped me put the dress and hoodie on. He picked me up and carried me on his back as he walked out.

"I will be helping you and your team back to Suna. So I guess I'll carry you they way there, seeing as you can't walk properly." I just sighed and nodded. He silently walked to the gates, where I assume we would be meeting my team. I had grown attached to them over the length of the mission and I missed them while I was in hell. Once we approached the gate, I saw Temari, Kankuro and Gaara talking.

"Put me down, my foot is fine now." Sighing he put me down and watched as I ran to my team. "Temari! Kankuro! Gaara!" I yelled, tears streaming down my bruised face as I ran. I apparently caught their attention as all three of them turned to me, jaws dropped, even Gaara. Temari quickly ran forward and wrapped me in a tight hug.

"Temari....temari, th-that's hurting..." I said as my back started to pain.

"What did they do to you?!" She yelled as she checked my wounds.

"It's not that bad." I said, rolling my eyes.

"'Not that bad'? Your shoulder, stomach and back are all bleeding like a river!" She yelled as she pulled off my hoodie, revealing all my bruises, causing the siblings and Shikamaru to gasp.

"They look worse in the sun...." Muttered Shikamaru as he took in my bruised wrists.

"Oh, and this ones kinda broken..." I said trailing off and Temari immediately started wrapping it in a bandage, after that she dragged me out of view into the forest and pulled my dress off over my head and unhooked my bra.

"Tem-Temari?! What are you doing?!" I squealed as I tried to cover myself.

"I'm going to wrap your stomach and back, so stay still." She growled as she started wrapping me.

"Is everything oka-?! Oh god! I should put see my sister like that!" Kankuro yelled as he stumbled back out of the forest.

"See what you do Temari!" I huffed and blushed bright red. "First Shikamaru, now Kankuro. Who's next? Gaara." I said with annoyance, but speak of the devil and he shall appear.

"Is everything-" Gaara immediately turned around and walked out. I could hear Kankuro laughing as Gaara, so I guess he was shocked.

"There, all done." Temari said as she helped me slip my bra, dress and hoodie back on. I walked out of the forest and straight to Kankuro.

"Say anything and I will have your head." I growled at him and stalked off down the road.