Chapter 11: Him!

The convocation was starting to heat up again, so I got ready to jump in case when.

"It's just one thing after another! Now what?!" Yelled the Raikage as a white figure appeared out of the floor.

"Well hello there!" He yelled, as his body started to form. "Sasuke Uchiha snuck in here, I wonder where he's hiding right now, any guesses?" Zestu, you sneaky son of a bitch. "It's like a game of hide and seek! Come one let's all go find Sasuke!"

"ZETSU YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!" I yelled as I vaulted over the table, activating my eye in the process. "WHAT DID YOU DO NOW?!" I screamed as I shook him by his neck.

"Oh Masago! How you have grown since I last saw you!" He said in an overly cheerful voice.

"You wanna know why I've grown Zetsu? Because you killed my sister seven years ago!" The building started to shake as I yelled and my purple chakra swirled around me.

"What power..." Commented the Tsuchikage.

"Now where is Sasuke! I WILL SNAP YOUR NECK IF YOU DONT TELL ME YOU PANSY!"

"I'll have you know, I'm not a stupid Pansy Flower, I'm-" snap. I searched the building we were in with my eyes, lucky I placed crystal makers all over this building. "There's a fight going on one floor down, I assume it's Sasuke. Their are also three other figures." I stated while releasing my hand sign.

"How did you do that?" Demanded the Hokage.

"Being an ANBU black op and a member of the late Crystal Gale clan helps, Danzo." I explained as I fell to my knees, panting.

"Masago!" Yelled Kankuro.

"I'm,*pant* fine. Just exhausted from *pant* using it the whole way here." I explained as I was helped to my feet by Gaara. I sent him a smile of thanks.

"Masago...." I heard someone say my name and I turned to find it was the cute boy, Chojuro.

"Yes?" I questioned, as I leant on the wall.

"Oh, um...I.....I didn't...um...." He stuttered once he realised he had said my name out loud.

"It's fine, Chojuro." I said and smiled. The moment was ruined by the Raikage bursting through the wall.

"Sorry about the wall and the desk!" One of his bodyguards called as he ran after him.

"Same as always I guess..." I muttered as I tried to stand up, only to fall. Well, I was going to fall, if Chojuro didn't catch me. I blushed profusely as he helped me sit back down again.

"Chojuro, guard Masago, I'll be fine." Said the Mizukage.

"Yes, lady Mizukage." Chojuro protectively stood in front of me, guarding me as I recovered. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Temari and Kankuro, eyeing both me and Chojuro, whispering. I quickly sent a quick glare to them and they stopped immediately.

"Are you okay, Masago?" Chojuro questioned, looking at me with a confused expression. I flushed bright red and started to stutter.

"Well, um....you see.....Temari and......" I struggled to find my words as he looked down on me, smiling.

"It's okay Masago. Don't worry about it." I pretty sure my heart just melted with that smile. He just got cuter as time went by.

***Third Person POV***

The Mizukage seemed to notice that the two young bodyguards gazes were fixed on each other.

"Hey Kazekage, can I talk to you privately for a while?" She questioned, her eyes never leaving to two.

"Of course Lady Mizukage." Gaara soon followed her gaze and landed on the two young bodyguards. With that, the two Kage walked out the room and into the hallway.

"I'm guessing this has something to do with my sister?" Gaara guessed.

"Yes, I would like for her to come with myself, Aoi and Chojuro back to the mist. Masago and Chojuro seemed to have gotten attached to each other." Explained Mei.

"Yes I noticed that." Stated Gaara while thinking. "Okay, I will allow for Masago to go with you, on the condition that she is not to be harmed." The Mizikage nodded in agreement and headed back in, only to see the two still staring at each other.

"Masago."

"Chojuro." Both Kage said at the same time, breaking them out of their trace, making them blush profusely.

"Masago will be returning with us to the Hidden Mist." Both their jaws dropped, as the two Kage started to laugh. "Think of it as a sign on trust. Chojuro, you will be responsible for her, whilst she is with us." Chojuro nodded, while Masago remained frozen, only to be shaken out of her thoughts and looked up to see Chojuro's face right in hers, causing her to faint at their close proximity and Chojuro to freak out.

"What did I do?" He questioned as he looked down at the fainted girl worryingly.

It was going to be one hell of a trip back.