Chapter 9: Suna

Once everyone caught up to me, we all just walked in silence. Not that I didn't like silence, but I felt as though someone wasn't telling me something.

"So who's going to tell me?" I questioned as I came to a halt, making the siblings eyes widen in shock, whilst Shikamaru's face turned to confusion.

"T-tell you w-what M-Masago?" Said Temari, stuttering out an excuse.

"I'm trained to detect this kind of thing guys, remember? You can't slip anything past me, now spill it." I snapped.

"If your trained so well, how come you got captured?" Replied Kankuro smartly. I turned to him with a blank face.

"Got captured saving Temari. I could have quite easily left her to get captured instead, but you would have been mad, so don't test your luck boyo." I snarled back at him, making him go silent.

"You are join our squad for good Masago, you will still serve as an ANBU, just you will serve as an ANBU in this squad. You are now classified as our sister." Stated Gaara, causing me to drop my mouth open.

"What?! Why?" I yelled in frustration and confusion.

"The board demanded it." He shrugged, and we continued our long walk back in silence.

Once we finally reached Suna, we said goodbye to Shikamaru, entered the village and headed straight for the meeting room.

"Ah, good you see your safe Masago." Smiled Baki as I scowled.

"Safe, this is what you call safe? I have a cut, running from my chin to my shoulder, a broken wrist, bruised ankles, wrists, neck and face, and cuts from whips covering my entire back and stomach. You call that safe!" I screamed at him, shocking the board room. "I endured two months of torture in Konoha and kept my mouth shut for Suna, I hope it was worth my blood." With that I stormed out of the room and to the training grounds. I was so frustrated. They think I'm safe? Konoha hates me! I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to kill me next time I see them.