1 - "The Devil Is... Blond?"

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Thanks for everything, Y/N." Sam smiled, pulling me into a hug. We had just got back from a Ghoul hunt in Nebraska and we were back in the bunker. I was a little scratched and bruised from the hunt, but I had insisted it was nothing, though Dean hadn't quite believed me.
I had another suspected case to get to and the boys had decided to sit it out, especially considering we could be driving halfway across the country for nothing.
"You gotta help us out more often."

"Or just visit, we miss you, y'know." I let go of Sam and hugged Dean. They were both like brothers to me, our fathers used to hunt together and we'd all spend countless hours just hanging out in motels. I was a few months older than Dean, but both brothers insisted that I was their younger sister.

"I miss you guys too." I put my hand on my bag and sighed.
"I'll let you know next time I'm nearby and we can go out for drinks." Dean nodded and smiled, hugging me one last time, but as we broke apart there was the sound of wings. A blond man stood in the doorway a slightly confused look on his face.

"Lucifer." Sam said lowly as both he and Dean raised their guns. Dean moved in front of me protectively, but I moved to look at the archangel.
Lucifer. The devil. The beast. The original fallen angel. God's favourite. Whatever you wanted to call him was standing less than 15 feet away from me and I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

"The devil is... blond?" I asked, earning confused glances from both brothers and a slight smirk from the archangel.

"And who are you...?" He asked softly and I could see Sam and Dean's hesitation.
"Not a Winchester, I know that."

"How can you tell?" I smiled a little, not feeling the slightest bit threatened at all.
If this was Satan then Sam and Dean's bullets would be useless against him, but that didn't worry me.

"You don't have a gun pointed at me." Lucifer's smirk seemed to grow slightly.

"What do you want, Lucifer?" Dean asked, his voice shaking ever so slightly. He was scared, they both were.

"You ever walk into a room and forget what you went in for?" Lucifer mumbled and I stepped back from Dean, slowly walking around the table, Lucifer watching my every move.

"Y/N!" Sam hissed as I approached Lucifer. The devil looked kind of shocked, but I was completely calm. I stopped directly in front of him, looking at Lucifer carefully, like he was a piece of lore that I had to read, but I couldn't understand.

"Y/N..." He spoke softly, his smirk gone and a look of confusion on his face.

"Lucifer." His eyes met mine, the blue orbs lighting up with what looked like genuine excitement. The excitement clouded over with worry barely a second later and he took my wrist carefully. I jumped at the sound of a gunshot, but Lucifer didn't even move. I looked at Sam with wide eyes, my heart racing. Both boys looked panicked and confused, but Lucifer began to roll up my sleeve, bringing my attention back to him. I hissed in pain when he touched a pretty deep gash on my arm and his eyes met mine. He let go of my wrist and I let it fall back down to my side, before he pressed two fingers to my head.

Dean's P.O.V. 

Sam shot Lucifer in the shoulder, but he didn't even react. Y/N, on the other hand, looked like a deer caught in headlights. Her head snapped over to us, then back to Lucifer as he pushed up her sleeve, no one daring to speak a word as he traced the wound on her arm. She flinched and hissed in pain and for a second, I could have sworn I saw a hint of regret on Lucifer's face. He pressed his fingers to her head, before he disappeared within the blink of an eye. Y/N began to fall and I threw my gun into the table, pushing myself forward to catch her.

"Y/N, come on." I scooped her up so I could carry her properly and looked at my brother. He lifted Y/N's arm up slightly, enough to show where Lucifer had rolled her sleeve up and sure enough, any trace of her being hurt was gone.
"Call Cas. Tell him to get here now."

"Dean, what was that? The way Y/N looked at him, she wasn't scared, or intimidated." Sam spoke quietly.
"And Lucifer... I've never seen him be gentle like that. When he hurt her, he looked hurt."

"I don't know, Sam. I'm going to lay her down, call Cas and we'll figure this out."