6 - "But None Of Us Are Saints."

Y/N's P.O.V.

I woke up feeling cold, but not too cold, refreshed almost. Lucifer shifted next to me and mumbled something, causing me to smile in amusement. My tee had ridden up and Lucifer had draped his arms around me, his cool skin coming in contact with my warm skin.
I slipped out of his hold and out of bed, almost laughing when the archangel just rolled over and continued snoring.
I made my way to the kitchen to get a drink, finding Sam, Dean and Cas all talking, all of them shutting up as soon as I walked in.

"Oh, are we still playing the game where you all keep secrets from me? Cool." I made my drink and sat on the counter.
"Lucifer is still sleeping, I'm starting to think I gave him sleeping pills, not painkillers. Though, it is his first time sleeping since time began, so I think he deserves it."

"You slept in the same bed as him?" Dean asked, sounding pissed.

"No, Dean. Of course not, I slept on the goddamn floor." I deadpanned.
"Yes, I shared the bed with Lucifer, why do you care?"

"He's Satan, Y/N." Sam sighed.
"He's evil."

"But he's not the one lying to my face. Cas, you said he's not my guardian angel. What is he?" I asked, causing the angel to look down.
"I can find answers elsewhere, if you don't want to give them to me. You're not my only friends involved with the supernatural."

"He's manipulating you." Dean looked at me.
"Turning you against us, your family. You threatened to kill me, to kill us, if we hurt him. He tortured Sam-"

"I know what he's done!" I snapped at them.
"But none of us are saints. He's not turning me against you, you're doing that. Keeping secrets from me, then calling me family and expecting me not to react."

"If you weren't sleeping with the devil, we wouldn't have to keep secrets from you." Sam mumbled and I bit my tongue, not wanting to say something I would regret. I was angry and upset and tired of their judgement.
"Y/N, I didn't mean-"
I walked out of the kitchen, not caring where I was going, just needing to clear my head.

"Y/N?" I looked at Lucifer, standing at the end of the corridor and I didn't hesitate as I went towards him and hugged him. It was strange, almost as if hugging him was an instinct. He hugged me back immediately and I hid my face in his tee.
"What's wrong?" I held onto him tighter, hearing footsteps coming towards us.
"What did you do to her?"

"Nothing." I heard Dean state and I let go of Lucifer, looking at Dean.
"Y/N, Sam didn't mean it."

"Yes, he did." I looked at him with sad eyes.
"I don't want to hear excuses, Dean. I want the truth."

"Fine." Dean caved and he moved towards us.
"He isn't your guardian angel, Y/N. Lucifer is just another douchebag with wings and a god complex. He could kill you without a second thought, he could kill all of us. You want the truth, Y/N? Lucifer isn't your guardian angel, he's your soulmate."

"That's impossible." Lucifer narrowed his eyes.
"I don't have a soulmate, Michael said he make sure of that when he threw me into Hell."

"Well then maybe this is God's attempt at an apology." Dean sighed.

~

"Y/N, we're sorry for keeping it from you, but it's Lucifer." Dean sighed and I looked at the three men. Lucifer had to leave temporarily, but he promised he would be back.
"He's evil."

"Will you all stop saying that? He healed me, he saved my life." I looked down at the table.
"He didn't have to heal Sam, he didn't have to fight the angels that hurt you."

"They hurt us because they were looking for him." Sam snapped and I raised an eyebrow.

"They were looking for both of us." I corrected.
"Lucifer saved my life. He knew I was in trouble, I got cursed by a witch and as soon as he knew he had to kill her to save me, he didnt hesitate. He was there when I woke up, he told me to come back here."

"That's because keeping you alive is an instinct to him. He doesn't care about you, he never will." Sam looked beyond pissed and it was scaring me a little.
"You're just a human and he's an archangel."

"Sam, cool it." Dean said, but Sam didn't stop.

"He's evil, Y/N. You're nothing to him. He's just using you and he's going to break your heart into a hundred pieces. I've been inside his head. There's no good left in him." Sam had his hands pressed against the table and he looked down at me.

"Sam-" Dean started, looking at his brother in shock.

"No, Dean! She needs to understand. Lucifer is bad and she's going to get herself killed. He will rip her apart and it will be her own fault for trusting him." Two hands pressed down on the table next to me and I looked up at Lucifer, glaring at Sam.

"Watch your tone." He spoke lowly.
"You're scaring her." Sam backed down, fear in his eyes.
"Don't you ever speak to her like that again or I won't hesitate-"

"Calm down." I took Lucifer's hand in mine.
"I'm fine. It's okay." Lucifer looked at our connected hands, visibly relaxing. I let go, feeling eyes on us as I sighed.
"I need to clear my head."