7 - "Jealous?"

Y/N's P.O.V.

A slight knock on the door made me look up from my book as Dean opened it slightly, sticking his head in.

"Can we talk?" I nodded my head, putting the book down as he closed the door and came and sat on the edge of the bed.
"Where's Lucifer?"

"Hell. He had business to sort out." I shrugged, giving Dean a small smile.

"I'm sorry about earlier. I should have calmed Sam down, I shouldn't of let him say half of that stuff." He sighed.
"I know you and Lucifer have a... bond, he's protective over you and you can calm him down almost instantly, I've never seen anyone do that. It's really up to you what happens, but-"

"You don't think it's a good idea for me to be staying here?" Dean nodded his head and I sighed.
"I know. My bag is already packed, I figured you'd be kicking me out sooner or later."

"We're not kicking you out-"

"Dean, it's fine. Trust me, I get it." I smiled at him.
"You, Sam, Cas, you're family, but I never planned on staying here long."

"I don't want you to feel like we don't want you here. You're family too, but with what has happened with Lucifer in the past, we can't just let that go." I nodded my head in understanding and Dean looked down.
"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. It's fine." I reassured.
"I'll be out of your hair by tonight."

"Where will you go?" He asked and I laughed lightly.

"Wherever the road takes me." Dean smiled a little, standing up.
"I'll see you around, Dean Winchester. Tell the other two I said goodbye." His smile faltered and he nodded, leaving the room and closing the door behind him.

"You're upset." Lucifer said quietly, making me jump.
"You told Dean-"

"Lies, Lucifer. If he knew how I really felt about this then he would feel guilty and he doesn't need it." I sighed.
"It's best that I leave anyway. I don't belong here."

"Come on then. What are you sitting around for?" I looked at Lucifer in confusion.
"You have nowhere to go and I have an entire kingdom at my fingertips."

"You're asking me to go to Hell with you?" I looked at him in disbelief.
"I'm alive, if you haven't noticed."

"Yes, so am I, what's your point?" Lucifer rolled his eyes.
"I've arranged for you to have your own chambers, considering you're human, and you'll be by my side the whole time. Nothing bad could happen to you."

"The demons won't like it." Lucifer held out his hand and I took it, picking up my bag in my free hand.

"The demons don't get a say. You're my human. I made them and if they have anything bad to say, I can unmake them." Lucifer smirked.
"Ready to go?" I nodded and within the blink of an eye we were in a dimly lit bedroom. Actually, it looked more like a 5 star hotel room. A large bed pushed up against one wall, a couch in the middle of the room, opposite a large TV. A desk and chair by one wall, a large double door on the other. There were two more doors in the room, but they were just single doors.

"Wow." I looked around in amazement.

"Bathroom." Lucifer pointed to one of the doors.
"Closet." He pointed to the other.

"This is amazing." I muttered and he gave me a small smile.

"I'll give you a few minutes to get ready and then we can go and introduce the demons to their new queen of Hell. I'll be back shortly." Lucifer walked out of the large double doors, leaving me in shock.
Son of a bitch.
I'm the Queen of Hell.
I ventured over to the closet, my eyes widening when I saw the range of clothes and shoes that all seemed to look like they'd fit. I put my bag down and closed the door, before going over to the bathroom. I had seen fancy bathrooms in haunted mansions and luxury hotels that I had investigated, but none compared to this.

"Impressed?" I spun around, seeing Crowley stood by the double doors.
"Lucifer had all of this made especially for you, his impossible human soulmate."

"Jealous?" I asked sarcastically and the demon scoffed.

"Of you? Never." He walked closer to me.
"Yeah, I'm Lucifer's pet, but at least I can roam around Hell. You're locked in this one room."

"Yeah?" I smirked, moving over to the couch, sitting down.
"Then why did he ask me to get ready to be introduced as the new Queen of Hell?"

"What?" Crowley asked, seeming genuinely surprised.

"Yep." Crowley stormed out and I laughed a little to myself, shaking my head.