Chapter 1: Runnaway

I ran, I didn't know where I was going, but I just needed to get away from that place I was supposed to call home.
Tears threatened to fall, but I didn't care. I sprinted through the thick forest. My exposed skin practically froze when it hit the cool air, but my anger kept me going.

My name is Y/N Y/L/N, I'm 15 years old. I have Y/H/L, Y/H/C hair, and shining Y/E/C eyes. I live well lived with my horrid stepmother and my father. Ever since that witch of a stepmother came along, I became a slave in my own home.

My mother passed away when I was 6, so I didn't have many memories of her but people always say that I remind them of her and that I was adventurous, kind and strong.

When I was 11 father remarried. I imagined a kind woman, that would treat me like her own, then she showed up. She was a bleached blond, slender-like woman and her eyes always showed hatred. She would make me call her 'madam'.

When father was around, she was a perfect angel, but the second he went to work she would have affairs with other men. She always told me that if I ever said anything, I would wish I was never born. For years I lived life in fear, sadness and rejection. I was alone. It felt like the world had turned against me.

When I turned 14, my father left for war. My stepmother's affairs then became more recent. That was how my life went on, until today.

I had grown tired of the way I was treated, tired of the beatings and tired of feeling alone. I cramped a few things in a bag, grabbed my guitar and at the crack of dawn I left, leaving no trace behind me.

Just as I started to give up running, I saw an opening to the other side of the forest. I pumped my legs and suddenly felt gravel under my feet instead of the moist dirt and leaves I had grown used to. I was far from my stepmother and her horrid ways. I saw a home not too far from here, and so I began walking. When I reached the door I knocked hard and heard shuffling inside, and a beautiful maid opened the door.
"Hi," I said bluntly. I suddenly grew unbelievably dehydrated and felt my legs start to give away. My vision soon then became dark like the night sky.
__________________________________________________________________________________
What do you think?? Plz let me know!! I got major anxiety uploading this idk why, Sorry it's short, the others will be longer! Have a good day/night!!