Chapter 9: What's gotten into you?

Authors note: sorry to do this guys, but I just need to tell people this before you keep reading.
I'm going to start swearing in this because this character is based off what I would do, (note: she will change her personality.. a lot of this is based on meh) and I swear a lot. If you don't like swearing, or it makes you uncomfortable, please tell me by commenting, and I'll edit it out.
Warning: swearing (I'm on putting like 2 in at the end tho).

Y/N POV:
Light poured into my room, quickly waking me up. I went to roll onto my back but was stopped by someone's arm holding onto my waist. I looked back and wasn't surprised to see Simon sleeping peacefully.
His hair was a mess, looked like he struggled to get to sleep. There was no denying that he looked adorable, but I knew not to get hung up on him. I mean, we live together, for now anyway.

I moved Simons hand off my waist, picked myself up and began getting ready for the day. When I got back from the bathroom, I saw Simon hugging a pillow.

"Hey, y/n..." he whispered to the pillow, "How did you sleep?"
I wish I had a camera!
"Y/N?" he said, sounding distressed. He shot up like a bullet, his eyes began searching the room before landing on me, who was dying of laughter in the corner. He turned crimson red when he realised he was hugging the pillow.

"Oh... good morning y/n," he mumbled, but I could see a smile on his face. "How did you sleep?" He asked
"Fine, thanks. But I think you should kiss the pillow goodbye before getting up," I laughed. We laughed and talked a bit before going downstairs for breakfast.

When we walked in Miss Blatherwick stared at us in shock, I think the look was more directed to Simon though.
"Cook, hows the eggs coming along? Mr Brown should be-" Evangeline said, but stopped mid-sentence giving Simon and me the same look.

"Good morning Y/N, Simon," she greeted breaking her stare. "What are you doing up so early?" She inquired.

"It's 6:30. You don't get up this early?" I said turning to Simon.
"I thought it was at least 9!" He yelled, "I'm going back to bed, night!" He said dashing up the stairs.

"That was strange," I commented. What was that about?
"Indeed it was, but master Simon is the... unpredictable one of the bunch,"
"If you ask me he's getin' all worried about his siblings catching him spending time with you. They already think you two are up to no good," cook chuckled,
"Haha very funny." I sarcastically laughed "While I'm up, anything I can help you with?"

I helped around the kitchen for a while before the children came downstairs for breakfast. I saw Eric whisper something to Simon that made them smirk a little.

"Good morning, Chrissy, Seb, Lily, Tora, Eric, Aggie and Simon." I said in one breath making them laugh, "I think I'll just stick with "guys"," I helped serve up breakfast before taking my seat next to Simon and Tora.

"So," Lily began, smirking too, "What happened to you last night, Simon?" He looked up, mouth slightly open.
"I-I have no idea what you're talking about.." he unconvincingly said
"Oh come on! Eric saw you leave the room and where were you when we woke up?" She laughed. Simon didn't have anything to say.
"I think he heard me get up, maybe he thought it was later," I awkwardly intervened.
"Yeah, and I went to get some water last night," I don't know why he didn't want anyone to know we hung out last night, but I'm sure he had his reasons... maybe?

Time skip to 2:00
The minutes slowly ticked by. Simon wouldn't come near me, and anytime we tried talking the others would whisper and laugh. Lily, Tora and I spent a lot of time together that day, it was nice spending time with them. Though, they did have a few things to say about Simon. Telling me his hobbies, good and bad habits and, well, everything about her m.