chapter 13

I then asked rias.

Ryo: hey Rias sempai.

She choked on water that she was drinking as akeno was giggling and kiba was trying to conceal his laughter as issei was biting his lips koneko didn't care.

Rias: what is ryo also please don't say that that's really just in anime.

Ryo: oh I know I just wanted to see your reaction.

Rias:*sighs* so what did you want.

Ryo: I was just wondering if you hand any magic books that you don't need and if I could buy them off you.

Rias: why yes I do but you don't have to pay.

Ryo: are you sure I can.

Rias: yes I'm sure.

She then got up and looked at the book shelf behind her and got down 3 books she then handed them to me.

Ryo: thank you rias.

Rias: that's no problem.

She then sat back down and I looked at the titles.

Icycle Lance.

Chain lightning.

Metal control

I then see akeno whisper something to rias her eyes widened I then used observe on akeno.

Observe:

Name: akeno

Race: devil/fallen angel.

Gender: female.

Fame: queen of Rias gremory.

Title: lightning pristess shrine maiden.

Sacred gear: none.

HP: 1350/1350

MP: 1500/1500

Stamina: 800/800

Strength: 45.

Endurance: 45.

Agility: 45.

Intelligence: 40.

Wisdom: 40.

Luck: 20.

I'm not surprised by that I then saw.

Observe has leveled up 37/100

Never paid much attention to that I then went to look back in my inventory from where I left off.

Inventory:

147 arrows

89 vampire fangs

237 black Dragon scales

367 dragon bones

110 dragon teeth

I then see more skill books in my inventory but before I could look at them I heard.

Rias: I just got information that there is a stray devil holding up in a wherehouse ryo would you like to come with us.

Ryo: sure.

Time skip

We are currently in the wherehouse where the stray was then hear rias.

Rias: issei stay behind me and watch I want you to learn before you get in the field.

He nodded and got behind her I then got bored and walked around as I hear shuffling I then see the stray talking to rias while she was rubbing her tits I looked away as the stray noticed me looking away blushing.