chapter 67

Time skip

We was back at my castle as I see a few more quests I completed.

Secret Quest completed!

Secret quest: have kokabiel lock you in a seal.

Rewards: 25,000 exp / $10,000/ 1 random skill book.

Secret Quest completed!

Secret Quest: break the seal that kokabiel trapped you in.

Rewards: 35,000 exp/ $20,000/ meeting two mystery girls.

Quest completed!

Defeat kokabiel.

Rewards: 50,000 exp/ $50,000/ 3 skill books.

Congratulations on unlocking your balance breaker.

Rewards: 65,000 exp/ $30,000/ one weapon of choice.

I was currently in my room indura on my shoulders.

Ryo: ok the.

Indura: fuck.

Ryo:*sigh* ok indura tell me how my balance breaker works.

Indura: ok so to sum it up the more stamina you have the longer you can keep it going if you get below 500 then it will automatically break apart like early you didn't regain all your stamina back or you could have beaten him more easily with out using holy avenger.

Ryo: how long can I use it with my full stamina.

Indura: around 10 minutes it depends if you use Magic using Magic while in then balance breaker strain's your stamina bit if you just use physical attacks then 10 minutes.

Ryo: ok I gotcha but how many points does mine go up when I'm in my balance breaker.

Indura: 100 but it can get better you still haven't unlock it's full potential nor have you reached your full potential.

Ryo: hmm well in the balance breaker can I switch forms.

Indura: what do you mean?

Ryo: I mean since I'm the king of a peerage the peerage system goes by chess so I was thinking that I could have forms for like queen/rook/knight/bishop/ or even pawn.

Indura: hmm in all honesty I'm not sure your my first host so I don't know what to go on but I can tell you this your only beginning to scratch the surface of the power we can do together.

Ryo: hmm.

Indura: also check your stats.

Ryo: ok.

I do as he says.

[Stats]

Name: ryo.

Age: 15.

Gender: male.

Race: Dragon/kitsune hybrid.

Title: lightning Dragon emperor.

Fame: Dragon of the west.

Sacred gear: indura the lightning Dragon God of chaos.

Level: 112

HP: 11,000/11,000 (Regen 10 per minute)

MP: 40,000/40,000 (Regen 50 per minute)

Stamina: 10,000/10,000 (Regen 20 per minute)

Strength: 220

Endurance: 220

Agility: 220

Intelligence: 220

Wisdom: 220

Luck: 80

Points: 200

Money: $542,000

Ryo: uhh indura.

Indura: did you forget my magical ability I absorb that power and add it to your own.

Ryo: oh cool but why's my health/ magic and Stamina up so much.

Indura: hmm maybe it's because you absorbed to much of his power so it went to there instead of in to your other stats cause when I used my ability it would always just be my strength that would increase.

I then see.

Congratulations on leveling up to 100 or past here is your rewards!

Rewards: 30,000 exp and $30,000.

Ryo: ok.

Congratulations on getting your stats over 200 here are your rewards!

Rewards: 50,000 exp and $50,000.

Indura: ok I'll ask the fuck.

Ryo: hey don't look at me.

I then realized something.

Ryo: I can make pisti and morgiana peerage members.

Indura: you just now realized that.

Ryo: yep.

I got out my Dragon pieces from my inventory I then went out looking for them when I got to the kitchen I saw all the girls like it was a meeting as sanji was making tea he see's me and mouths the don't to me I was about to walk away until I hear.

Koneko: ryo how long have you been there for?

They all then looked at me.

Ryo: I just got here I wanted to ask pisti and morgiana something.

They looked at me then at the box in my hands.

Asia: we was actually about to ask them.

Ryo: oh well here I'll do that want to be in my peerage.

Pisti: yes.

Morgiana: yep.

I then placed the pieces on the table saying.

Ryo: pisti you first put your hand over them which ever one glows that's your piece.

I then see alucard and Zoro come in watching she immediately went over to the queen piece but nope rook nope knight nope bishop.

Ryo:(kinda thought she'd be a Bishop.)

I then see her hand over a pawn piece it glows she seemed a little up set I then picked up the piece.

Ryo: you know what a pawn is.

Pisti: a sacrifice.

I gently flicked her forehead.

Ryo: no it's one of the most important pieces if not the most important piece besides the king yes there are 8 of them but how you decide to use it is all up to you if declared a place enemy territory then you can promote yourself to any other pieces besides the king your potential is unlimited you can achieve anything and I will be by your side to do so I'll ask you again what is a pawn.

Pisti: it's the key to victory.

Ryo: that's one way to put it.

I then held it over her chest.

Ryo: as the king commands so shall it be I ryo ask this of you become part of my family be with me on our path to greatness.

I then see it go in to her chest.

Ryo: ok morgie your turn.

Morgiana:*blushing* m-morgie?

Ryo: oops sorry not sorry.

I saw she pouted a bit as she did the same as pisti I but started with the pawn after the queen she then got to the rook I saw it glow and couldn't help but smile.

Ryo: I knew it.

I then picked up the rook piece and held it over her chest I then say.

Ryo: as the king commands so shall it be I ask of you be my sword and I your sheild I shall protect you to the best of my abilities and I hope the same of you I now welcome you to our family.

I then see it go in to her.