chapter 99

Ban: now are you ready to talk.

Ryo: talk about what I'm fine!

Ban: your clearly not.

I looked away from him.

Ban: you know you can tell us what's wrong we won't look down on you, you've done plenty to help us we are your family kid remember that.

I could slowly feel the tears start to come out as I say.

Ryo: I'm s-scared ok!

Ban: what are you scared about.

Ryo: the guy who took over vali's body  the one who killed Tanya the one who said he'll kill you all in front of me and make me watch!

Ban: stupid kid if you think we die that easley then we would have been dead long ago.

He then picked me up and he hugged me.

Ban: as long as I live as long as I draw breath I will do everything in my power to protect you us this whole family understand this I am immortal I can not be killed by any living thing or any undead thing understand that we are your family sure we die but we must move on from that we most learn that death is the circle of life it is always there no matter who they are and if this guy comes well give him one hell of a fight.

I couldn't help but cry in to him as he held me tighter as I then felt so tired I went to sleep in his arms.

3rd person pov.

As ban slowly stood up everyone came over.

Ban: I'll put him to bed then we can talk.

Small time skip after ban puts ryo to bed.

When he gets done he goes to the living room to see everyone he sits down and says.

Ban: I'm sure you all heard so your thoughts.

Koneko: who is that guy anyway.

Tatsumaki: I don't know but I do know that I will do everything in my power to protect ryo.

Alucard: as well I.

Tanya: yeah I don't think I could live with out ryo.

Koneko: agreed.

Zoro: I'll protect ryo to the best of my abilities.

Sanji: that's all we can do.

Morgiana: I love ryo so I'll do what I can to protect him.

Pisti: even though I'm more of a supporter I'll do my best.

Asia: I know I may not be able to fight but I'll heal everyone up if you need it.

Gowther: he given me something that I never thought that was possible I'll take down any threat that stands before him.

Akame: I'll cut down any who stand's I'm ryo's path.

They all knew that they could very well die but if it was for ryo then at the very least they knew that it would be worth it.

Time skip.

It was very early morning ban and Sanji was currently making breakfast but gowther came in and had a confused look on his face.

Gowther: um ban.

Ban never really heard this kind of tone from gowther before so he looked at him weirdly.

Ban: yeah.

Gowther: do evil pieces grow extra limps along with a pouch of squishy things?

At this both ban and Sanji started looking at him.