chapter 45

Sirzecks: you may begin!

Riser then throw a very large fire ball at me as it engulfed me I could hear him say.

Riser: and that's how you stack against me you filthy human!

After the smoke cleared he saw me he looked surprised I walked out of the Crater as a firery aura surrounded me.

Ryo: riser I made a promise to my friends and that was that only one would die.

Riser: and that one is you!

He then throw an even bigger fire ball at me after the smoke clears I got In to a battle stance as I rushed at him as I used.

Ryo: FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST!!!

I punched him in the gut as he was sent in to then wall making a crater he slowly gets back up.

Riser: how does a filthy human bug like you know Dragon Slayer magic it was lost thousands of years ago!

Ryo: I don't have to explain myself to someone like you.

Riser: how dare you!

He then throws smaller fire balls at me I just let him then ran at him using.

Ryo: FIRE DRAGON TALON!!!

I used that attack to launch him in to the air as I see him recover.just then he covered himself in a darker fire as he says.

Riser: the immortal bird the Phoenix is in my blood there's no way someone as pathetic as you can beat me!

Ryo: riser your death will be something I really will enjoy.

Riser then flew at me as I got sent back in to the wall as I hear.

Riser: now your dead you pathetic worm after this is over I'm going to where that little girl of yours is and I'll kill her myself!

My blood was boiling at this point as I got up.

Riser: what that's impossible!

Ryo: I'm going to kill you you son of a bitch!

I then ran at him using.

Ryo: FIRE DRAGON FISTS!!!

I then hit him with so many punches I then jumped back as I see riser slowly healing.

Riser: you can't beat riser riser is a high class devil!

I then took my holy avenger I can hear everyone shocked gasp.

Risers eyes widened in fear I liked that look in his eyes.

Riser: where did you get that sword.

Ryo: this is my holy Sword I made it myself and this shall be the weapon I cut you down with.

Riser: no your lying scum like you couldn't have made something like that!

I then saw this.

Holy avenger special ability unlocked.

GOD'S speed slash: this attack may only be used once every 10 minutes.

I then got in to a Stance as I say.

Ryo: GOD'S SPEED SLASH!!!!

As I do this riser tried to dodge but it didn't work I cut down his right left shoulder then I cut his torso in half I then cut down his left shoulder I cut his right arm off and his left leg off  I then cut him straight down the middle I didn't even have to do anything it was all the swords doing I did all this in the matter of half a second as I appeared behind riser I turned to see him fall to pieces as I see all of them burning  cause if the effect of the holy Sword to a devil then but my sword away as I summoned my sacred gear I could he some people gasp as me and indura say together that sounds so awesome.

Ryo/indura: THIS WAS ONLY A TASTE OF THE POWER THAT WE POSSES IF ANYONE TRYS TO HURT THE ONES I LOVE IN THIS WORLD THEN I SHALL STRIKE YOU DOWN WHERE YOU STAND SO SAYS I THE LIGHTNING DRAGON EMPEROR!!!!

Just then I let out a dragon like roar.

Ryo: ROOOOAAARRRR!!!!!!

SKILL AQUIRED DRAGON ROAR.

I was then sent back to the party room as I felt someone hugging me it was rias.

Rias: thank you.

She said that in a whisper I then desummoned my sacred gear as I see sirzecks walk over to me.

Sirzecks: ryo you have won against riser you shall have your rewards.

Just then I see.

Secret Quest completed!!!

Secret Quest: take down the flaming thunder cunt.

Rewards: 30,000 exp/ $35,000/ 5 random skill books.

Ryo: thank you.

Then see risers family come up to me I bowed to them.

Ryo: I'm sorry forgive me but I had to kill your son he made it in to a death battle I had no choice in the matter.

Lord Phenix: do not worry I don't bear any hatred at you you did what you had to do we all completely understand.

I stand back up.

Ryo: r-really!?

Lady Phenix: yes we can't blame you if there is anyone to blame it's my foolish son.

Ravel: yes he was to cocky even though I warned him not to do anything thing foolish.

Ravel then comes closer to me.

Ravel: thank you for freeing me from him.

She then kissed me on my cheek I blushed at this.

Lady Phenix: oh my.

Ravel:*light blush* be glad someone like me kissed you.

Ryo: ok miss tsundere princess.

Ravel: hey I'm not a tsundere!

She then tried to grab me.

Ryo: nope.

Author: let me know if there's a spell you want me to put in here.