chapter 60 🍋

Orphis looked at me with a sadistic grin I shivered at that.

Orphis: ryo do you love me?

I tilt head to the side.

Ryo: I thought that was obvious?

Orphis:*sighs* ryo do you like being top or bottom?

Ryo: top.

She then got off of me and started to take off her clothes I do the same I saw that she was in her underwear I couldn't help but notice that she was wearing a training bra she then went over to the closed door and but a barrier on it and then she looked at me with hunger in her eyes I was about to take off my boxers but before I could I was tackled to the bed by a loli I saw her over me looking at my growing bludge she then poked it with her finger making me.

Ryo:*whimpers*

I saw her smile at this she then ripped my boxers off causing my member to hit her in the face she stared at it I was about to say something but she licked it quickly.

Ryo:*moans*

Orphis then looked at me with a grin as she slowly started to like my member from the base to the tip she then started to suck on the tip as she takes it in to her throat slowly she could see me squirming in pleasure she finally took it all in and was starting to go faster and faster until.

Ryo: I'm Cumming!

She didn't do anything until I came in her throat and she swallowed every single drop she then took her training bra off and then she got off the bed she and turned around and bent over her hands was slowly going up to her panties when she gets to them she very slowly takes them down i got off the bed I couldn't take it anymore I got up behind her and took them down the rest of the way I then got her on her hands and knees she didn't say anything against it I then put my member in between her ass cheeks as a hear her say.

Orphis:*moans* it's so warm.

Ryo: your done teasing me.

I then put my member at her entrance to her ass as I heard her breath harder I then asked.

Ryo: are you sure about this?

Orphis:yes ryo please fuck me in the ass.

I saw she was telling the truth so I slowly went in causing her to grab the carpet I went in inch by inch getting her to say.

Orphis:*blushing* it's to big!

Ryo: I've been told.

I then went all the way in I let her get used to the size and then I see her nod meaning for me to continue I then started thrusting in to her ass slowly I then her moaning as I heard her say something

Orphis:*whispers* faster.

I then stopped suddenly.

Ryo:*smiles* what was that I couldn't hear you.

Orphis:faster.

Ryo: oh stop ok.

I was slowly taking my member out as I hear.

Orphis: I SAID FUCK ME FASTER IF YOU TAKE IT OUT I WILL GROW A DICK AND FUCK YOU WITH!

Ryo: holy shit dude.

I then smiled to myself and started to thrust in to her faster I then begain hearing.

Orphis: YES YES RIGHT THERE MY KING!

Ryo: I can't hear you.

Orphis: RIGHT THERE DADDY!

I then see her cum as I did the same as I pulled out I saw her fall over to her side she then gets on her back opening her legs puting her right down towards her pussy and used her fingers to spread it a little as she says.

Orphis: well.

Ryo:*chuckles* I guess this naughty Dragon needs her punishment~

I then put her legs on me causing her feet to on my shoulders I laid my member on her stomach and as I looked at her I asked one last time.

Ryo: you sure you want it~

Orphis: *sigh* yes I do now hurry up I really want to feel it inside me.

I saw she was telling the truth so I put my member at her entrance as I pushed on to  her I saw tears in her eyes I went down to her face and kissed her to take her mind off the pain this caused her back to bend upwards I then went in all the way I then quit kissing her as she nodded her head I smiled and started to thrust in to her making her a moaning mess I then started to go faster as I do so I could hear.

Orphis: PLEASE FASTER MASTER MAKE ME YOUR BITCH!

Ryo: ok miss Dragon God.

I then started to pound her pussy with all my might making her walls tighten as I hear her say.

Orphis: I'M CUMMING!

Ryo: me too!

I then came inside her as I looked at her I took out my member as I saw her panting I was about to ask but before I could I hear hear.

Orphis:*pants* round 3?

I smiled to myself as picked her up and walked over to the bed.

Time skip 33 rounds later.

I was currently taking a picture of orphis I'm going to make an album of them after sex she couldn't even move .

Ryo: orphis.

Orphis: *moans*twiches*

I then walked out the door and went downstairs closing the door behind me.