chapter 107

As they stated at each shalltear telaported them all to ryo's place.

Rias: why did you do that!?

Shalltear: I did what I had to I'm not letting any one due on my watch.

Ban: aw now we can't watch the fight.

Gowther: yes we can tap.

Just then they all can see what was going on at the same time through there minds.

Back with the Dragons.

Just then ryo let out a horrendous roar great red then pointed towards issei and as ophis connected their mind's all together so they could talk to each other.

Red: issei are you in control?

Issei: y-yes bit who are you?

Red: just call me red we need to focus if we mess this up in the slightest then we could either kill him or he could kill us.

Ophis: vail you try to divide his power as much of it as you can issei boost as much of your power as you can send it to red then do it again and send it to me until then me red and vali are going in.

Just then they all did as they was told ryo kept his eyes on red the one who was supposed to be the main target since he is the strongest one there it's a trait All dragons always have vali got behind ryo but before he could get close enough he was sent back by ryo's tail sending him back.

Draig: BOOST!

Red and ophis went in for a frontal assult and gripped ryo's arm as ophis then appeared above him red let go as ophis then slashed him up in to the air red vanished and appeared behind ryo sent him back down with a powerful hit from his tail as ryo hit the ground vail rushed at him the dust was still all around him as everyone else heard.

Draig: BOOST!

Albion: DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DI-

It was cut off though as vail was sent flying in to red knocking him out if the sky they.

Red: Vali are you ok?

Vali: yeah his power was still Increasing when I was dividing someone has to be giving him power to supply it like that.

Red: damn it it seems that bitch is doing this.

Ophis: ever since her captain brought her back she's been evil just like the rest.

Draig: BOOST!

Issei: we will worry about that later now we need to get him to his senses.

Red: now send me that power issei!

Draig: TRANSFER!

just then Draig then got a huge power boost it wasn't as much as ryo's but he'll be able to tank a lot more Hits now he then flew at ryo along with ophis as they get to him he used his wing's to cover himself as they got to him he releases them they was sent flying back as he then began charging powei again Vali got up ready to divide it.

Indura: LONGINUS SMASHER!

Just then a beam of yellow magical power was sent at issei Vali jumped in front of it as his ability kicked in.

Albion: DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE  DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDEDIVIDE  DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE!

The beam then disappeared and then.

Draig: BOOST!

Then ophis rushed him and hit him in the face sending him back about a foot red came crashing in to him dragging him in the the ground ophis was on red's back punching ryo in the face with her dragon fist he couldn't shake them off where he was currently.

Draig: BOOST!

Issei: hete ophis!

Draig: TRANSFER!

Ophis was now as powerful as red and then kept wailing on ryo's face like it was his ass the other night red then fell to the side giving ryo what he needed to get free and picked them both up and and chucked them the fuck out of here sending them back behind issei issei rushed at him punching him in the chest then uppercutting him sending him upwards a little but not much but just enough for Vali to get under him to bear hug him from behind using.

albion: DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE!

He then slammed his head in to the ground using a german suplex releasing ryo as he was slowly but surely getting up ophis and red both came charging in ophis sent him in the air with her tail as red grabbed his leg with his tail and sending him in to the ground hard as he releases him he didygst back up.

Issei: is he finished.

Just then he slowly got to his feet as ophis and red went back over to issei and Vali red got between the two and said as he picked them up with one hand each.

Red: issei Vali get in there!
He then chucked issei then Vali at ryo then picked up ophis.

Ophis: I swear if you do tha-

She was cut off by him chucking her at him and he then flew off at him to issei and vail used the momentum to uppercut ryo at the same time issei on the right side with Vali on the left as ryo was sent back ophis came in before he could do anything and punched him in the face sending him to the ground as he was about to get up red came crashing from the heavens and gut punched ryo so hard that he let out a shock wave on impact sending the others back and making ryo puke up blood red backed off as ryo laid there just then they heard.

*Crack!*

A crack appeared on his chest.

*Crack crack CRACK!

Just then his juggernaut drive broke and there laid a broken boy the other's saw him bruises bleeding they all slowly transforming back as they go up to him ophis got to him first and listened for his heart beat it was there but barley just then a black magic circle appeared over ryo and broke turning in to black mistand going in to the air disappearing.

Red: it really was her doing she needs to be killed.

Ophis: later for now we need to get him home and doctors.

She said picking him up carefully she knew most of his bones was broken he was pale they then telaported to his house bringing issei and Vali cause why not ophis telaported to his room while the others telaported to the living room.

With ophis.

Ophis: in sorry that you lost control and that I didn't take care of that damn mage this wouldn't have happened I'm sorry I hurt you but know it was for good reason I'm going to see if I can track that bitch of a witch I bet she watched us through her sacred treasure but for now she can't sense I put spell on this place so sleep tight my mate.

She then kissed his forehead as she heard him weakly say.

Ryo:*weakly* t-thank you.

She shushed him and said.

Ophis: save your strength your going to need it.

She then left as she opened his door everyone feel face first she sighed not really surprised with these people she got them out and down to the living room.

Ophis: ok so as of right now we need ryo to rest Azazel sirzecks michel get your asses out of the kitchen you asses and get your best doctor's here right the fuck now!

Just then there was crashes and bangs in the kitchen they all basically tan in here and they say.

Michael: they are already on there way.

Sirzecks: yeah we called them while you was fighting.

Azazel: they should be here in a few minutes.

Small time skip.

Just as he said magic circles appeared and they was the doctors they rushed where ryo was and got to work ryo's HP was at 1 when he was beat he barely survived.

Author: so what do you think of this chapter?