chapter 23

Time skip

I covered the ground in angels blood I haven't seen the boss yet I was getting excited I looked in to my inventory and saw.

Inventory:

Pure soul fragments: 19/20

Pure souls: 38

Angel feathers: 436

I then looked at my stats.

[Stats]

Name: ryo.

Gender: male.

Age: 15.

Race: human/Dragon.

Title: lightning Dragon emperor.

Fame: none.

Sacred gear: indura the lightning Dragon God of chaos.

Level:45

HP: 1089/1850 (Regen 10 per minute)

MP:1349/4500 (Regen 50 per minute)

Stamina: 872/1500 (Regen 20 per minute)

Strength: 77

Endurance: 77

Agility: 77

Intelligence: 77

Wisdom: 77

Luck: 45

Points: 60

Money: $ 52,000

I was just wondering around looking for anything else I then summoned indura.

Indura: sup.

Ryo: hey just curious but what could I do with the angel feathers?

Indura: hmm you could grind them up in to a powder and use them in potions.

Ryo: what kind of potions?

Indura: hmm they could be used as minor health potions like use on angel feather for a large health potion but deaload it it should make around  25 minor health potions the same could be said about stamina potions and MP potions.

Ryo: hmm I've been thinking how about I start a business that handles blacksmithing and potion making I'd only be able to sell to those who knows of the supernatural but I think it'd be well worth it.

Indura: I think it'd be a great idea but you have to get advise if say Ria's and sona might be willing to help a little if they are composited.

Ryo: yes I thought as much hmm but I'm going to need to get a few more thing before hand.

Indura: agreed.

I then see.

Boss incoming!

I then see a golden magical circle and out pop a angel with 12 golden wings I used observe.

Observe:

Name: Gabriel.

Race: archangel.

Title: dungeon boss.

Fame: dungeon boss.

HP: 12,500/12,500

MP:30000/30000

Stamina: 5000/5000

Strength: 60

Endurance: 60

Agility: 60

Intelligence: 60

Wisdom: 60

Luck: 30

I smiled at this I got out a few mp Stam and ho potions and quickly drank them I then summoned 4 sentry's Gabriel them charged at me as I did the same I summoned my sacred gear and upper cutted him to the sky I then before he recovered did this.

Ryo: DRAGON LIGHTNING!!!

As it hit him I used hell flare he then fall to the ground I see him get back up as I do this I then jumped in to the air and ax kicked him as I do her stabs me in the shoulder with a light spear I then snapped the light spear as it shattered I use observe.

Observe:

HP: 7890/12500

I then jumped away and used.

Ryo: ICICLE LANCE!

I shot 3 of them at him one stabbed his left shoulder and stabbed his right leg and the other got his chest I then shot him with a hell flare and saw the icicle Lance melt I used the water to climb over his legs and froze the water to ice he couldn't move his legs now and I then summoned my katana and used flames on it I then used observe on him one more time.

Observe:

HP: 3459/12500

I smiled as I then used.

Ryo: DRAGON LIGHTNING!!!

I used 3 times as much on him as I hear him grunting in pain I then channeled more magic power in to my sword and flames causing them to turn blue I then raised it above my head as I do this.

Ryo: SUPER NOVA SLASH!!!

And the same thing happened that happened with the black Dragon as I see him turn to dust I see.

Secret Quest completed

Secret Quest: take out an archangel.

Rewards: 10,000 exp/ $20,000/2 skill books/2 mystery items.

I smiled as I looked at the skill books.

Skill book jeweler: this skill allows you to make jewelry and enchant it.

Skill book alchemist: this skill allows the user to make potions.

Would you like to learn these skills?

Yes/no

I thought yes.

I then looked at the mystery items and saw.

Inventory:

alchemist set.

Jeweler set.

I then exited the dungeon.

Else where.

Rias: yes he said he had no intention on becoming a devil but he said he would help us if we need him.

Sona: I see well I guess I'll try my luck out why haven't he and koneko came to school tho.

Rias: koneko said she had a fever and didn't want to make it worse so she stayed home and well lover boy is taking care of her.

Sona: oh that's so sweet.

Rias: I know right.

(34709/500000 exp)

Til balance breaker is unlocked.