chapter 111

As I telaported to her planet I felt it the wind it was freezing cold I opened my eyes and I saw a barren waste land it looked like it was a dessert but it was so cold it felt nice I could feel the cold air on my new arm I then heard her voice.

???: My my you've come to me my prey.

I turned around to see her.

I could see her eyes they was black with out any emotion In them I used observe on her

Observe:

Name: merlin.

Age: 6,000.

Gender: female.

Race: corrupted human.

Title: The boar sin of gluttony.

Fame: the most skilled mage.

Sacred gear: Morning star Aldan.

Level: 1,000.

HP: 100,000/100,000

Stamina: 70,000/70,000

MP: INFINITY.

Strength: 300

Endurance: 1,000

Agility: 1,000

Intelligence: 1,000

Wisdom: 1,000

Luck: 100

Ryo: *smirks* well it seems your the one who has given me so much trouble.

Merlin: hmm it seems your a lot stronger then you was.

Ryo: yeah that's right.

Merlin: along with a new weapon.

She says referring to my new arm.

Ryo: well let's just say this is more then just a weapon.

I then pressed a button and it starts to vibrate.

Ryo: let's just say I'm going to have a little victory in bed with a few girl's after this shit's all over and I'll be using this feature on a lot of them.

I then pressed the button again and it stopped I then felt indura on my shoulders.

Indura: this time you'll stay dead.

Merlin: *chuckles* if you think you can defeat me then your clueless.

Ryo: *summons holy avenger* your a corrupted human that's literally only one step away from being a demon the sword will affect you just as much as it would a demon.

Merlin: if you think that then come at me!

Indura:( she's the one you have the most advantage over since if she cast's a spell at you it will only make you stronger)