chapter 42

Time skip

It was the last day until the rating game we was just relaxing we came back today so koneko was doing doing something on the computer we was in my room she suddenly asked.

Koneko: hey Onii-chan.

I froze where I was at.

Koneko: what's wrong?

Ryo: (blushing) why did you call me that?

Koneko: I looked at your search history and thought I'd try it out.

Ryo: hey that's not fair a guys search history is sacred.

Koneko: but at least I got a few ideas for you.

She then smirks evilly as I shivered.

Ryo: t-thats a bad kitty.

I see her blush a little and get up and walked over to me I was backing away until my back hit the wall she crawled over to me and said.

Koneko: you know you need to be punished~

Ryo:*blushing* k-koneko!

She then grabbed me and got me to lay on my bed she was on top of me and she held my arms above my head as I felt something tie around them I looked at them to them tied with a rope I paled as I see koneko have lust in her eyes as she tied the rope to the bed.

Ryo:*blushing*k-koneko please tell me your not planning.

Koneko:*smile's evilly*remember when I told you I borrowed stuff from akeno.

I paled Even more as she got off me and left the room and quickly came back to it and shut the door she had a box with her she opened it as she did she says.

Koneko: you've been a very naughty boy so I have this to punish you with.

She then holds up something I've haven't seen before she see my confusion and says.

Koneko:*light blush* this is a cock ring basically you don't come until I say so.

I paled at that.

Ryo:*blushing*k-koneko please let me go I'm sorry if made you mad please.

She then looked at me and smiled just then the door opened to reveal kiba he see's us and looked at me.

Ryo: please help me sempai.

I said that in a begging tone I saw him blush a bit but looked at koneko daring him to he then see's what she's holding and he pales and looked at me and said.

Kiba: sorry.

He then ran shutting the door.

Ryo: that asshole left me to suffer!

Koneko: my my such a bad things coming out of your mouth.

I then had a great idea.

Ryo: koneko remember what happened last time you had a limp and with your rating game tomorrow you'll be at a disadvanage.

She thought about this for a second and sighed.

Koneko: you get out of it this time but after the rating game your not going to be able to walk for a week.

Ryo: yes kitten.

She was about to leave.

Ryo: hey untie me.

Koneko: you can literally rip a dragons head off you can break those.

She then left as I remembered that I could so I did.

Indura: your an idiot.

Ryo: I Know.

Time skip

I was in the orc and was looking at there stats they can definitely win but they need to be careful of riser and his Queen it was pa bit til there match I then see a magic circle appear and grafia popped out of it.

Grafia: is everyone ready.

Rias: yes I believe we are.

Grafia then looked at me.

Grafia: ryo sirzecks would like to meet you would you please come with me don't worry you'll be able to watch the rating game with him.

Ryo: ok bye koneko love you kick ass.

Koneko: I will love you too.

Ryo: bye Everyone else.

I was then teleported to what looked like a veiwing room as I looked around the room I see him I used observe on him.

Observe:

Name: sirzecks.

Gender: male.

Race: pure blooded devil.

Title: one of the 4 great Satan's.

Fame: rias gremory's older brother.

Sacred gear: none.

Level: 370

HP: 50,000/50,000

MP: 70,000/70,000

Stamina:10,000/10,000

Strength: 350

Endurance: 357

Agility: 365

Intelligence: 370

Wisdom: 370

Luck: 100

Ryo:(so the cap on luck is 100 good to know.)

Sirzecks: ah you must be be ryo it's nice to meet you.

He holds out his hand I take we shook hands.

Ryo: nice to meet you to sirzecks king of all devil's one of the great Satan's.

He then started to chuckle.

Sirzecks: you was right about him grafia.

She then leaves.

Sirzecks: come sit down we have an hour til everyone else arrives.

Ryo: ok.

I do as he says he sits down next to me.

Sirzecks: so tell me I hear that your dating my sister's rook koneko.

Ryo: yep I love her.

Sirzecks:*chuckles* yes and what I hear she loves you but in getting to the point I need to know are you a threat to any of us devil's.

Ryo: only those who would try to hurt my friends or family.

Sirzecks: ok now from what I heard you ax kicked riser is that true.

Ryo: yep he was being a prink so I shut that shit down real fast.

Sirzecks: I honestly would've loved to see that.

Ryo: I still loved that look on grafia.

Sirzecks: she usually doesn't have emotion showing.

Ryo: but I want to know if they don't win today what are you planning.