𝚃𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚖

EYO THIS WAS MADE IN 2020 AND I WAS LITERALLY SO DUMB SO ITS SO WEIRDLY WRITTEN. I AINT CONTINUING THIS STORY BC OF MY LAZINESS SO DONT EXPECT ANY UPDATES
---

the avengers we're hanging out in the living room but of course the one eyed guy who's name is Fury called the avengers.

"I'm not picking that up" Tony said calmly.
"well we are gonna pick it up then" Steve said calmly.
"can't we just ghost him?" Tony whined
"No stark. Maybe it's important and it's gonna be your fault because you didn't answer the call" Steve said strictly and answered the call.
"took you all long enough. You are wondering why I am calling of course. I called all of you because I want you to catch Spider-Man." Fury said.
"why tho?" Clint asked.
"Yea not gonna lie the guy is saving people." Natasha said.
"Well we don't know anything about him and he could be just acting good and is planing something bad and then do it. He is strong so I want you all to go because he maybe is stronger than five avenger." Fury said.
"Ughhh fine." Tony said

Tony hung up on Fury and kept on eating his burger but he came up with a idea of how to catch Spider-Man.

"hey I have a idea of how to catch Spider-Man easier. We could go into the cameras that are around the city and when Spider-Man is on patrol we get notified and we go and catch him." Tony said. "That's not a bad idea not gonna lie. Go and do that and we will wait for the guy to go on patrol." Steve said.

Tony went to the elevator and went to his lab. he started to go into every camera in the city but got interrupted by Friday telling him that Spider-Man is on patrol.

"Where is he Friday?" Tony asked. "he is on a building in queens." Friday answered. "Tell the other avengers to suit up." Tony said. "Ok. I have told the other avengers to suit up." Friday said "thanks Friday" Tony thanked her.

He came downstairs and saw the other avengers. "Finally! The guy has probably moved farther." Clint said. "I know Clint. He wouldn't be just sitting in one place for that whole time." Tony said

"Lets go and find Spider-Man." Steve said walking closer to the door.

Peter pov

I just saved a woman from being mugged and got free food! Being Spider-Man is awesome. I can save people and sometimes I can get my hunger loosened. "Peter the avengers are near you." My AI Ashlee said. "Where are they?" I asked her. "Hawkeye is in a abandoned building by you. Black widow is on the other building getting ready I think. Captain America is on the same building as you going up the stairs. Iron man is above you in the sky. I can't find hulk anywhere near you and Thor aswell." Ashlee said. "Thank you Ashlee." You thanked her. "Your-" She got cut of by Captain America "Spider-Man. We need you to come with us Or we are gonna use force to get you to come." Captain America said. "I don't really wanna come. Can we sign this for next week Friday or Sunday? I'm free then." Peter joked around. " we're not joking around Spider-Man, were gonna use force or you come with us in peace." Captain America repeated. "Nope! I'm not free today! I'm sorry but I can't I have something to keep safe." Peter said. Then all of a sudden a shield was coming towards him. His spider-senses told him to move right he moved and catches the shield."Omg can I take this home for one day please?" Peter said. His spider-senses told him that arrows were coming towards him from his back and when there was 1 second to spare to hit him he used the shield and the arrows flew to the ground below. Then he did a back flip to not get hit by 3 knives flying his way and avoided a blast from iron man." Sorry guys I need to go maybe another day we can play tag?" He said and kicked Steve in the chest and webbed him. He attached a web to iron mans suit and hit him on the ground and webbed him up. He webbed up hawkeyes face and swinged closer and kicked him and webbed him up when he fell. But then he heard a big roar and guessed it was hulk. He was grabbed and he was slammed into the ground. His back hurt but he's so close to getting away. He was flinched across the street and he quickly got up and swinged away. His both hands hurt because both of his web shooters were almost not working so he hopes he doesnt fall to his death. He gets to his appartement and flies through the window. He lands on the ground making his nose bleed a little."why do they need to come after me?" He asked to himself. He went into the bathroom and healed himself up. He changed into his pjs and went to sleep. "I hope u don't break a leg next time..."

—————————————————————

Helloooo readers. And bye because idk what to say lol

Words: 867