𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚛!

Peters PoV

"МОЛЧИ!" I yelled at the clock that was blaring so loud that my head would pop! I got up and smashed the clock out of anger. I sighed and calmed myself down and put on some clothes and cleaned my teeth. it was a Sunday so there wasn't any school. I ate breakfast and put on my shoes. "Aunt May I'm going on a walk!" I yelled to aunt May. "Ok Peter! Be careful!" She said. "When was I not careful ever?" I laughed and left the apartment. I started walking and looked down the alley way and saw something weird in the back of the alley. "Maybe I should go check it out" I thought and went down the alley way. Then I saw.. the winter soldier and Loki who attacked New York a long time ago! They were both passed out. I went closer and was weirded out that both had nothing wrong with them and both of them were here passed out. then the winter soldier started waking up! The winter soldier grabbed a gun and pointed it at me. "Who are you?" He asked. "please don't shoot me! I'm too young to die!" I yelled. He put the gun down and looked at me with a face that said that I needed to tell him. "I'm P-Peter Parker. I saw you both in this alleyway so I came to help." I said scared. he tried to stand up but he yelled and fell. I rushed fast to him and looked at his legs. One was bleeding a lot!
"sir your leg is bleeding a lot!" I said. He shook Loki and he woke up and looked at me. "Who are you midgardian!"He yelled. I gulped and was ready to say the same thing I said to the winter soldier but he shut me up. "The kid saw us both in the alleyway and came to help." He said."what are we even doing here." Loki said. "The only thing I remember was, me and you being punched and we both fell into something." The soldier said. "I will go to my house and get something for your leg sir!" I said and ran to get something to help the mans leg.

Buckys PoV

The kid ran to get something for my leg. "He seems like a nice kid." I said to Loki. "He is one nice kid to not leave us here and run away because he was scared." Loki said. "What are we gonna do?" I asked Loki. "We're gonna go to the tower to Stark." He said calmly.

-time skip-

the kid actually came back with things to help my leg. "I'm here to help you sir! Sorry if it took a lot of time." The kid said. "Don't worry we could wait here for ages because my leg. The kid ran and opened a 1st aid kit and started treating my leg. "So kid. What were you doing." I asked. "I was taking a walk and saw you guys in the alleyway." He said. After some minutes he was done patching my leg. "There you go sir!" The kid said. "Thanks kid." I thanked him and got up. "Bucky." I said. "Your welcome Bucky." He said happily. Loki got up and started walking. "We'll see you later kid." I said. "Goodbye!" He said.

-time skip to tower-

Me and Loki entered the elevators and went to the lounge. We heard a ding and stepped out. Everybody who was there looked at us and then out of nowhere Steve ran to me and hugged me. "Bucky were we're you!? I thought I lost you forever!" My husband said. Yes husband, me and Steve got married. "Honey Calm down, I'm back!" I said and kissed him. I separated from Steve and went to sit down. "So we're did you both dissapear?" Stark asked to both of us. "We don't know.." I said. Loki sat down. "There was this midgardian who helped Bucky with his leg." Loki said. "Yea, Nice kid found us and patched up my wound." I said. "What's the kids name." Natasha asked. "Peter. Peter Parker." I said. "Friday!" Tony said. "Yes mr.stark?" Friday asked. "Look up all information for Peter Parker." He said. And after a minute everything about the kid popped up. "Poor kid, he lost his parents." Clint said. "I actually like the kid even if I don't know him." I said. "Maybe I could see him again." I said. "I'm coming. I'm not letting you out of my sight!" Steve said. Everybody started chatting and saying that they want to meet the kid too. We all planned on coming to see him when he's out. All of us went to our rooms to sleep when it was 11pm and drifted off to sleep...

Wowie not said anything in weeks and now I update this story.
Words: 823 words