𝙷𝚎𝚢! 𝙸𝚖 𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜!

Peters PoV

I woke up and I got irritated because Bruce as always left the light on in the med bay so I always need to ask Friday to turn them lower. "Friday turn the lights to 40% please." I said. "Of course Peter!" She said and after the lights turned really low. Oh god it feels so good that you're eyes aren't burning like eggs in a microwave. I thought. I turned around and stood up but a second later I fell to my knees from the pain. Ughhhhhh not again. I thought. "Friday call dad and mom up hereee." I said with the voice where you can clearly see somebody's in pain. After a second mom and dad were there next to me. "Hey Pete, what's wrong?" He asked and sat next to me. I pointed to my chest. "Oh.. we can give you pain killers and I can speed you to the kitchen?" Dad said. "Sure!" I said happily but quickly flinched back down. Wanda grabbed some pain killers that had a paper with 'caps p.k.' On it. "Here Pete. And here is water." She said and gave me the pain killers and water. I swallowed them down quickly and relaxed. "Now we go to the kitchen!" Dad said and carefully picked me up and went to the kitchen. "Hey Peter!" Everybody said in the kitchen. "Hey guys..." I said shyly. Dad put me down on a chair between Steve and Mr.Stark. He gave me breakfast and sat down next to Steve. I started eating and i was suprised at how good it was. "Who made this? Its amazing!" I said stars lighting up in my eyes. Everybody chuckled and pointed at Steve. "Thanks Peter, everybody thinks my food is great." Steve said and ruffled my hair. Wanda popped out of nowhere and started talking about something and zoned out thinking about school. "Hey Peter! Pssst!" Clint whispered next to Tony but sneaked behind me. "Yeah?" I said in a whisper. "Do you wanna prank them?" He said and I smiled evilly. "Of course I want to!" I said in a whisper. He smiled evilly as me and Clint went to finish his meal and I finished mine.

When we were finished we said we would go to our rooms but really we went to the store and bought 10 packs of colourful glitter and hair dye. Our plan was to put glitter in everybody's shampoo expect mine and clints and we were thinking of putting hair dye in they're hair conditioner so they would have glitter filled hair and pink and green hair. We bought it all and went back to the tower. "You go into Natasha's room and put glitter in her shampoo and pink hair dye in her conditioner!" He said in a whisper so nobody hears our plan if they were near by. "Yeah and you go in Tony's room and put glitter in you know and put green hair dye now." I said. He nodded and we went our separate ways. I went into Natasha's room but Natasha was my мама паук so I did nothing to her stuff and left her a jar with pink hair dye in it and a jar of glitter. i left her a note saying 'put this in clints conditioner and this glitter in his shampoo.'. I went out and I met up with Clint and we both said one word. "Steve." Clint said. "Pietro" i said. We both ran to the rooms and I went into Steve's and put green hair dye in his conditioner and I grabbed all of the white glitter and put it into his shampoo so he would be shining like a diamond! I ran out and I met Clint again. "Wanda" He said. "Bruce" I said. I ran into wandas room and put pink dye and black and pink glitter in her shampoo.

-time skip when it happens-

3rd point of view

"Tony I haven't seen Clint and peter anywhere for the whole day." Steve said. "Peitro where is peter?" Wanda asked peitro. "I don't know he said he would be in his room and same to Clint. They said that at the table!" Pietro said. "Oh no... I think I know what's happening..." Tony said. "what?!" Everybody said. "Clint is never this quiet... THEYRE PULLING A PRANK ON US!" Tony said freaking out and going to his room. Everybody's eyes opened wide and they ran as fast they could to they're rooms and what they expected wasn't there. There wasn't anything changed in theyre rooms. They all sighed in relief and went back to the living room. They went in and they saw Clint and peter playing smash bros. They were both yelling and crying because they were annoyed at each other for pushing them off. "Where were you both?" Steve asked. "I slept in the vents." Clint said. Everybody bursted our laughing and Tony even started crying because of how hard he was laughing. "And- and you peter?" Tony asked still laughing. "I was in my room watching Star Wars!" Peter said with a big smile. Everybody smiled at how happy peter was and sat down.

-time skip to when the prank starts for reAl-

Everybody went to theyre room and decided to take a shower and when they were out they were running to the living room like dragons with fume coming out of they're noses expect Natasha. She went to clints room and she was happy that peter didn't do that to her. "CLINT PETER!" Tony and the others yelled. "Oh god peter hide!" Clint said and he went under the couch. Peter jumped on the ceiling and ran to the dark spot in the corner. Everybody ran into the living room and saw nobody there and the tv was off. "I KNOW YOU BOTH ARE HERE!" Tony yelled. Everybody started looking for them but they only found Clint. Peter was nowhere to be found. Everybody started to panic and try to find him harder. Natasha also started panicking and looked too and she started chuckling when she found him. "You all are dumbasses expect peter he's a angel." Natasha said and every body looked at her and Nat pointed at the corner. Everybody was dumbfounded when they saw peter in the corner. How did they not notice That?! They thought. Peter laughed and went down on a web upside down. "You found me!" Peter said everybody ran to him and hugged him. "You scared us peter!" Everybody said in tears. "I'm fine! I wanna go sleep now. It was a long day..." peter said. "Sure, go sleep little spider child!" Tony said in a accent as Thor. Peter laughed and went to bed. Now that was a good day...
————————————
Omg thank you for 200+ views
I never expected so many for this story for how bad it is
Ily take care byeee
Words: 1159