𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚊 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚕!

Peters pov

I just woke up and im like a swiming pool but with sweat as the water. I'll just go on patrol. I thought and went to my bag. I put my hand in my bag and rummaged around. "Where are you, where are you suit.... OH." I said and grabbed the suit. I put it on quickly and jumped out of the window. The breeze against my face feels so nice but then it NEEDED to be disturbed by a katana hitting my web and breaking it. SHIT. i thought and tried to web to something. I got a web to something but it was really close so I slammed into it. "Ughhhh." I grumbled. "Hey spidey! Need to do something to you do stay still!" Deadpool of all people said. No you DONT! I thoughts and quickly webbed up myself to the towers roof and watched as deadpool just stared at me from bellow. "You really need to make this more fun for me don't you?" Deadpool said and smirked. He ran somewhere and then I saw him on a roof where the buildings were like steps to the roof of the building I was standing on. I shot a web but Deadpool immediately broke it by his katanas again. "What do you want Deadpool?!" I said frustrated because I didn't want to fight him. "I just need to kill you and I'll be getting what I want!" Deadpool said. Why me? I thought as a tear went down my cheek. "Hey!!!" Deadpool said. I spinner around and kicked him in the shin and grabbed the katanas and threw them in a vent next to me. Deadpool did a crying motion with his eyes and started using hand combat. I was good at hand combat so he missed all of the things he threw at me. He grabbed a knife out of nowhere and stabbed me in the stomach. I fell to the ground from the pain. "Well it's sad that all of the fun needs to end but I really need that deal I got. Sorry!" Deadpool said and grabbed a gun out. I looked at the ground and then I got an idea. I need to get up fast and run to the edge and do tricky patterns with my webs so he doesn't cut them. I thought and then fastly got up and webbed to a building and then fastly went to more to the right and then to the left and then to the right. I saw knifes being thrown  but they now didn't reach me. "Karen please don't tell anybody!" I said. "I will try but if you're in really much pain I'm gonna notify them!" Karen said and I laughed because she sounded like a mom. "Thanks Karen..." I said.

I went into my room quietly and grabbed my clothes and put them on. I went into the bathroom and put some bandages and disinfected the wound. "I'm like a new Barbie toy!" I said and smiled. I went to the living room and sat down next to his parents. "Hey everybody!" I said. "Hey kid, where were you?" Mr.stark asked. "I was on patrol. Finished more early." I said. "Wanna play mario kart or hello neighbour Pete?" Clint asked. "Ofc mario kart, i wanna beat you." I said and grinned evilly. "What?! I'm the mario kart king!" Clint said and pouted. "I'm the mario kart king." I said and stared at him. Clint just pouted and started the game....

——————————————————-
People- 300+ views.
THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU
I could've never gotten any if you didn't help qwq
I'm so happy but my fingersss
*They're dead*

Words: 614