𝚈𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎!

Starks pov

"If you want to would you like to stay with us?" I asked hesitating. "really? I would like to but if you really mean it.." the kid said. "Of course you can. We want to meet you after all!" I said. I looked at the kid but he was literally smashed into buckys metal arm and saying how amazing and cool it looks. "Thanks kid." He said ruffling his hair.

Pietros pov

"That is our child now, I am adopting him!" I said to Wanda pointing at Peter. "I know! He is perfect!!" Wanda squealed happily. "I'll run up to him and pick him up and run to the roof! You already come up there!" I said."Ok Bro!"
She said teleporting to the roof somehow.

I speeded to Peter and yelled this is my cinnamon roll and ran to the roof. "Ok my little cinnamon roll, you are getting adopted by me and my sister!" I said. "Wait what? Really?" The kid said. "Yea for real! Are you in adoption?" We asked both. "Yeah... my aunt died 10 hours ago in the hospital..." the kid said trying to not cry...

Flashback
Peters pov

I entered the apartment and saw blood... AUNT MAY! "Aunt may where are you? Please answer!" I yelled petrified walking around the apartment. No answer. "Aunt may? Please answer! THIS ISNT A JOKE!" I yelled again but no answer Still. Then I went into the kitchen... "AUNT MAY!" I screamed out of fear of what I saw. Aunt may with a stab wound in her chest and stomach... "may please, dont go! Please don't go. I need you!" I yelled. I checked her pulse. Nothing. I shook her. Nothing... please don't leave me. I grabbed my phone and called the ambulance...

-Time skip-

I ran into the hospital as fast as I could. Please be alive. Please be alive! "May parker!" I almost yelled at the woman at the desk. "190" the woman said with a frown knowing what will happen.

I ran as fast as I could to 190. "How is she?!" I yelled at the doctor when I arrived. "Sorry mr.Parker... she died a long time ago.." he said. I felt like the world just fell on me.

Nononononononononnon NO!

"Please tell me you're lying! She can't be. Please... she needs to be alive!" I said with tears flying down my face. "I'm sorry but I'm not lying-" the doctor said but got cut off by me falling to the ground sobbing and hitting the floor. "Sir, the adoption people are coming." The doctor said sadly. "Hello Peter, we heard what happened... I'm really sorry, but you need to come with us." The woman said softly. "Ok." I said with tear stains on my face. We got into a car and drove off...

Pietros pov

I saw the kid start crying so I went up to him and hugged him. "I would be more than happy to adopt you kid." I said. "Thank you.." He said in a whisper. "No need to thank me. Now we go to the adoption center were you live!" I said excited. "I live in Mary's adoption Center." Peter said. "Let's gooooo, I will pay as much to adopt you today!" I said. Then Wanda appeared out of thin air and booped his nose. "I'm gonna be your mom Peter." She said with the biggest smile I have seen on her face in forever. I grabbed both and dashed to Mary's adoption center. "Hello! I would like to adopt Peter!" I said in unison with Wanda. "Sure! Let's go into a room to sign everything!" The kind woman said. "Message Stark and say to him to make a room for Peter! Go into peters mind and find out what he likes to make into his room!" I said to her. "Sure Thing captain!" She said happily...

She closed the door."So what's your name and what's the mothers name?" She asked. "Pietro Maximoff and Wanda Maximoff." I said...

-Time skip to paying lol-

"All done! To get Peter legally it will take 3 months!" She said. "Nah i will get Tony Stark to make it today." I said. "We can't do that-" I cut her off "3 million to get him today." I said. "Sure thing!" She said. "Get Tony Stark to pay now." She said. "I will run to get him, be right back!" I said.

"Give me 1 million to get him today." I said. "Sure." He said and gave me 1 million. "Thank you!" I said and ran back. "Here!" I said putting 1 million on the table."you can go now!" She said.

-Time skip of hugging and squealing-

We went into the living room and got asked questions right away. "Why did you take Peter?" Stark asked. "We adopted him!" I said in unison with Wanda. "What?...

Sorryyyy really tired. It's 2:40am

Words: 823