𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝!

Peters pov

I woke up and wondered why i didnt wake up to my clock yelling at me. WAIT I BROKE IT. i ran to see the clock and it was 9am! IM SCREWED. i quickly pulled on my clothes and cleaned my teeth. I went downstairs and got my pocket money and ran to school.

.Time skip to school.

I ran into the school and into my classroom.

"PARKER!!" Yelled my teacher. "We're were You?!" He yelled at me again. "I overslept! I'm sorry sir!" I said. "Just get to your desk! Try not to oversleep next time." He said frustrated.

I quickly ran to my desk were Ned was sitting. "Dude you're screwed!" Ned whispered to me referring to aunt May finding out and kicking my butt for over sleeping. "I know!" I whisper yelled back.

.here is the huge time skip to him meeting the avengerssss!

I ran out of the school to meet MJ but got stopped like always by Flash. "Hey Penis Parker! Got any more money to give me?" He said pushing me to the ground. "Flash just leave me for once." I said frustrated. "That's not the right answer. Give me your money or go home with your ugly face bruised." He said annoyed at me not giving him my pocket money straight away. "Flash, I don't have any money" I lied. He kicked me in the stomach and then smashed his fist into my face. My nose started bleeding but he kept kicking and hitting me.

When he was done with me he went thought my bag and grabbed my pocket money and left.
I slowly started getting up and limped to the alleyway. "Jesus pickles my nose feels like it's broken." I said to myself. I pulled on my suit and mask and webbed my bag to the wall In the alleyway. I started climbing and already got alerted of a mugger by...

Loki's pov

"I sense that Peter is nearby" I say. "You could make a portal to get us there?" Steve asked."that's a good idea." I said happily.

Steve told Friday to tell all the avengers that are in the tower to come down. After 5 minutes everybody was here. "Why am I here?" Stark said annoyed. "I sense the kid is nearby so I will make a portal to go to him with you all." I said. "We're gonna meet the kid?" Natasha asked. "Yes, not hurry I already opened a portal." I said. Everybody went into the portal and then we saw... Spiderman.

Tony's Pov

Why is there spiderman infront of us if we were gonna meet a kid not Him? I thought. "Spiderman, we were doing something not related to you and why did the portal we went thought we just got teleported to you?" Steve asked sternly. "I d-don't know c-captain America." Said spiderman in a weak voice. Then we all realised that spiderman was bleeding and had a lot of bruises and burns. "Oh god, what happened to you?" Bruce asked still looking at the bruises and burns. Spiderman didn't say anything. "But have you seen a kid named Peter Parker?" Asked Bucky. Everybody saw how spiderman got really still. "Uhm I don't know anybody with that name and have never seen them!" Spiderman said quite quickly. Maybe Natasha can walk away and get to his side and knock him out. I thought...

Natasha pov

I saw Tony come closer to me. "Hey, you could go to the other side of the building and to get there just act like your going somewhere. And when your close to him knock him out." Tony said whispering really really quietly. "Sure." I said.

I started walking away and when I was down on the ground I ran to the other side and climbed the ladder. I creeped up on him and he didn't notice. I hit his head with my leg and he knocked out. "That was easy." I said. "Pull off his mask." Tony said. "Tony, we could just keep him in the tower and wait till he wants to show it!" I said. I lifted him and started walking to the group. Tony like a lightning bolt grabbed the mans mask and pulled it off and then we all saw his face... Spiderman was a teenager. "WHAT THE F-" Tony yelled but got cut off my Steve saying Language. "He's a TEENAGER!" Tony said the thing all of us knew. "Wait, he's Peter Parker." Loki and Bucky said at the same time. "We couldn't defeat a teenager!" Stark said embarrassed of how they lost to a teenager. "Stop with you're blabbering he's Bleeding!" Bruce said annoyed that they didn't pay attention to the burns and cuts and different things. "Fast, Loki make a portal to the med bay!" Bruce said. Loki made a portal and we all ran in. I put the boy on the bed and Bruce pushed us all out of the room. We all went to the couch and started blabbering of how we all lost to a teenager and stuff...

Wow I got a record maybe of how much I typed!
Words: 866