𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝙱𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚎!

Natashas PoV

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the clock. 6 am. Woke up a hour later than normal but it's fine. I stood up and cleaned my teeth, put on my clothes and went downstairs. I saw peter sitting on the couch looking into space so I went to sit down next to him. "Hey Pete, you still here on earth?" She asked and that made him snap out of it."wha? Oh yeah." He said. "You hungry?" I asked. "Yeah!" He said and went to one stool... but he was too short to get on it and I chuckled and went to help him. "There, what do you want for breakfast?" I asked. "Waffles!" He said happily. "I actually want waffles myself." I said happy.

After some minutes I put a plate in front of him. "Here, I'm gonna go check on Bruce and Tony, I hope they even slept than pulled a all nighter again for the millionth time." She said. "You can go, I will wait for you!" He said and stuffed waffles into his mouth.

Bruce's PoV

"Tony! I think I found the formula to reverse the effects of the baby potion!" He said."but we have done millions do formulas and they didn't work Bruce!" Tony said slamming his head on the work table. "Oh god now ink is on my forehead! for gods sake!" Tony said. I laughed and went upstairs. I saw Natasha going down."Hey Nat, I maybe found the formula." He said. "Oh, cool. I was planning on checking on you both." She said. "Now you have one less to check." I said smiling. She didnt say anything but kept walking.

I walked into the kitchen and saw peter eating more waffles. "Hey peter! I maybe found the formula for you to be normal again." I said. "Yayyy! Give me it!" He said happily. I gave him it and he chugged it down and after some seconds he was his normal self again. "It feels so weird to be me again not a toddler!" He said looking at himself. "It's weird that I have a other half." I said chuckling. "But hulk is so cool!" He said.

"I'm gonna-" I got cut off by a sound blaring in the tower. I saw peter fall to the ground and I guessed it was from his hearing being sensitive. I ran to the lab. "Tony what's happening?!" I yelled. "Code nine!" He yelled. I heard code nine and ran as lightning to the others that were walking into the common room to see what all of the sound was. "CODE NINE!" I yelled out. Everybody ran to get they're suits on and peter saw them run so he ran to get his suit too. "Oh god, the kid doesn't even know what this means..." I said under my breath.

Leave you on a cliff hanger. IM SO SORRY OMG I HAVENT UPDATED IN SO LONGGG. I have been busy with life, today is ligo day in My country and I have a massive headache
Gbye rn
Words: 518