𝙸𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞...

Tony's PoV

We all started running as fast as we could to get Peter back to the tower so we can help him. Hulk was crushing cars in milliseconds of how fast he was running. "We're not gonna get there in time! He's gonna be die!" Steve said running faster to catch up to hulk so he can help Peter breathe again. "hulk! Lay him down!" Pietro yelled. "No! Baby avenger hurt!" Hulk yelled starting to get angry. Pietro looked at me and speeded to hulk. Pietro grabbed peter out of hulks hands and ran to the tower and as lightning went up the stairs and went through millions of elevators. I saw him speeding back and he literally GRABBED HULK AND WENT TO THE TOWER.

Pietro PoV

"Hulk give me Bruce now! If you don't baby avenger gonna die!" I said tears welling up in my eyes. I don't want to loose my first child in ever. "Okay fast man!" He said and after 10 seconds there is Bruce. "Bruce I can't explain but you need to help Pete!" I said and grabbed him and sped to the medbay. "OH GOD!" He screamed and then grabbed equipment and put it in him and called every doctor In there. "Pietro go outside we need to prepare for a surgery real fast!" He said and I went out and started crying. Peter please don't die, I will never forgive myself and Wanda is gonna be heart broken for forever...

I was so in my thoughts that I didn't hear or feel Wanda shaking me and calling my name. "Huh? Oh Wanda..." I said. I looked at her face and saw tear stains. "Do you know anything about Peter?" She said and I saw that new tears already started to show. "Don't cry Wanda. He will be fine. He's strong." I said tears welling in my eyes aswell. I hope I'm right. Please peter. Don't leave us. We love you. I thought. Then Bruce came out. We swarmed him with questions right away. "Is he okay?" "Is he hurt?!" "Is he alive?!" "Please answer Bruce!" "Woah calm down! He's fine! He had 3 ribs broken and one punctured his left lung!" He said freaking out with everybody swarming him. "PETER HAD 3 RIBS BROKEN AND A PUNCTURED LUNG?!" I yelled. Then we heard a groan. "You can go see him. It's probably him that made that groan. But I can assure you he's fine but he needs a little more healing." He said. "I suggest the parents going in first." Bruce said and smiled. Me and Wanda smiled a little and went in. It made us sad of how many machines were attached to Peter but he was hurt a lot."hey dad, hey mom." Peter said with a bright smile on his face. "Peter! You scared us so much..." me and Wanda said in unison. "I'm sorry that I worried you..." Peter said with his smile fading into a sad frown. "Nonono its fine!" We said and hugged him but not crushing him so he won't be in pain. "We're so happy that you're fine Pete." I said with tears streaming down my face. "It really was nothing." He said. "You stopped breathing kid. It was a big deal not nothing." I said with a stern face looking at him. "Ok maybe it was a big deal but atleast I'm fine." He said and smiled. "You need rest kid. We will leave for now. Well come visit in the mornin! Good night." I said and Wanda kissed his forehead. He chuckled and waved at us. We left and went to our shared room with Wanda. We didn't sleep together, we have huge bunk beds. "Good night speedy." Wanda said. "Good night ketchup hands." I said and laughed at my nickname. She laughed as well and went to sleep....

I'm so sorry. I just got a gf and I'm spending a lot of time with her rn lol

Words: 668