𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚘

Maybe i will make oneshots of dt (dreamteam)
--------------------
-A week later-

Peters POV

Me and nat have been closer by the time I have been here. She's like the best mom but Wanda is too the best mom! Me and her were having a conversation about spiders and bugs and then Clint came in with a terrified face. "Hey Clint. Something happened?" She asked. "I just found out that if a spider and another spider wanted to pair up they could make a army and eat the whole universe of people." He said terrified even more. Me and Natasha looked at each other and smiled and looked back at Clint. "You'll float too..." me and nat said at the same time then pulled out knives and ran at him. "AHHHHHHH HELP!" Clint screamed at ran away. We ran after him and then somebody grabbed us from behind. We looked behind and we saw Bucky and Steve. "You'll float too..." we both said again at sync and then I threw the knife I had at the wall we're Steve's head was and almost hit him but missed his head by a inch. Then Nat grabbed a magnet and put it behind buckys head and then his arm went back and he looked impressed. We both were free so we ran. When we were running Nat gave me a knife from her pocket and she grabbed another and we then saw tony and pepper. We saw a army of spiders in the wall so we grabbed them and then threw them at tony. Tony looked at us but then got infested with spiders. "AHHHHHHHH!" He screamed wiggling around. then Bruce grabbed our shoulders. "That's enough guys. You wouldn't want hulk to come out if you threw spiders at me." He said. We both cried a little and whined but then went to our rooms because all of them were mad at us for doing that. "How are we gonna make them not kill us?" "I don't know...

——————————————
Ugh I hate writing short chapters for u guys but I didn't have motivation and the story idea belongs to some people I saw from my favorite stories btw ;-;

Words : 366