𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚞𝚙 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜

(Funny short chapter)

Peters POV

I opened my eyes and the first thing I see is Natasha putting makeup on Clint. "Natasha what are you doing-" i got cut off my a shh from her. I stayed quiet and just watched as she put makeup on everybody but then she came to bruce. She grabbed a black marker out of nowhere and drew a moustache on him. I held back a laugh and she was too. Then mr.stark opened his eyes and laughed so hard that there was coffee coming out of his nose. He woke up everybody by that and they all looked at each other and laughed the same as mr.stark. "C-Clint your e-eyes HAHAHA!" Mr.stark said. "TONY LOOK AT YOUR BEARD BAHAHA!" Clint said. Clint had Bucky style makeup on his eyes and Tony had his whole beard pained with blue mascara. "you guys should go clean that off." Natasha said acting as if she didn't do this mess. "S-Sure." Everybody said. They all went upstairs. "I know they won't be able to do it. They will just make it worse." I said. "I didn't do it on you because your a precious spider Pete." Nat said. "Thanks мама паук..." I said happy she didn't. "Your always welcome." She said with a small smile tugging on her face. Then we heard screaming. "IT DOESNT COME OFF!" Everybody upstairs yelled. We both chuckled and just left the building... but we didn't get far out before we heard screaming from behind. "YOU WILL PAY NATASHA!!" We heard and turned around and we saw everybody's heads out of a window in the living room. This is gonna a long day...

———————————————-
Sorry for the bad chapter for now. Somebody wanted a chapter so I made them one but I wasn't motivated rn so here is a funny but short chapter.
Words: 314