Chapter One

Tris's POV

"Beatrice wake up !" I heard my best friend Mira calling my name . But I was too lazy to open my eyes . It was still early in the morning too.

"What do you want Mira ." I asked her opening one eye and looking at her, trying to send her a glare, but failed miserably.

"You can't live like this for the rest of your life." She sighed pulling the covers off me. Instantly the cold wind hit my body and I shivered.

" Yes I can . Let me sleep now ." I heard shuffling downstairs and since I lived alone I knew that she wasn't here alone . I was not in the mood to see them although they are my family.

"The girls are preparing breakfast so come on." She urged me. I looked at her for a couple of minutes and saw her so persistent. I closed my eyes for a second and got up.

"Fine I'll join you after I get a quick shower ." I told her now fully awake .

" If you don't come down in ten minutes I'm calling the police ." She joked and left . I smiled a bit . It has been a month since I smiled or laughed. Yeah that's how depressed I am.

Here's my pity life : I'm Beatrice Rose Black . I lived with my parents until I was 18 and moved to my own appartement so I could join university. I got a boyfriend at the age of 19 and he was so sweet . His name was Blake. He was the perfect guy. Always sweet, always spoiling me with gifts and his love. But I always felt that something is off, until a month ago I found him cheating on me with the slut Jessica . So I broke up with him and here I am falling into misery. Pathetic I know it's just that I loved him so much. After we broke up he called me many times and I left my old appartement and found this one hoping he wouldn't find me . I even changed my phone number. My friends told me that he was as depressed as I was but I didn't care . I hated boys who cheat .

Sometimes I sit alone and think about our times together. I missed him terribly and always wanted to call him back. But then the image of him and Jessica just wouldn't go away and I fall onto my bed crying, until there's no more tears.

After I finished my shower I went downstairs to find my 5 best friends : Romy , Mira , Annabella (Bella ) , Joanna( Anna ) , Rebecca ( Becca)  . We met at the first year of university and since then we were inseparable. We pulled pranks on students and teachers, we never stepped a foot outside our apartments without each other. But that changed because of one man. And I hate it.

" Morning girls ." I said as I entered the kitchen. All five of them tackled me in a hug . It has been a while since I saw them because I wasn't in the mood for getting out . They had the keys to my apartment but they decided to leave me alone for a while, because they knew how much I needed to be alone. How much I was wallowing in my misery.

Well until today it seems.

"C-can't b-reath." They suddenly pulled away and looked at me with stupid smiles . God I missed them so much . Much more than I thought .

" Tris! Omg finally girl . We missed you ." Anna screamed with a full smile on her face which made me smile a bit too. She was a beautiful girl, brunette with chocolate eyes and a great personality.

" Me too Anna but you know I was..." I said trailing off, not finding the right words to continue as a lump formed in my throat.

" We know just don't think about it for now ." Bella said giving me one last hug. Bella was one of the most caring person you'll ever meet. She loved everyone. She was a blonde with green eyes, slim figure and gorgeous. Boys would dir to date her but she rejected them saying no one is enough for her.