Chapter THREE

"Move ." Someone said from behind me .

"Who are you ?" I complained not looking at the hot deep voice.

"I.said.move." I looked behind me and saw the most gorgeous man on earth . A greek god . I can't describe him because it will be little comparing to what he really is . I started at him gaping . After a few seconds I cleared my throat and got up. He had a jaw as sharp as a knife, his nose is perfect, his eyes are deep brown. His muscles were visible through his shirt and I felt myself drooling over him.

"What happened to him ?" He asked .

"Killed and thrown in the sea ." I said shaking like a leaf.

"Who's this exactly ." He asked examining Jake's body.

"From the hotel staff." He nodded and got up leaving with his friends.

"So who's the hottie ." Anna asked .

"I don't know but he is so rude ." She looked at me and winked .

"This is no time for this there's a murder and a body, we need to call the police ." Mira said taking her phone . "What the fuck!" She yelled.

"What ? What happened?" I asked her .

"There's no signal !" She was panicking.

"Let me try my phone ." I said looking at my phone .

"Me too , I have no signal ."

"Okay guys I'm done here . I'll pack my things and we'll leave ." Becca said.

"I agree ." I followed her up to our suite .

"Wait !" Mira called.

"What Mira ?"

"The boat !" She said frantically.

"What about the boat ?" I urged her to speak.

"I left my jacket in it and when I went back 2 hours ago to get it , it was gone . I asked the staff and they said that it left the second we went to the suite ."

"Mira why didn't you tell us before now ?!" I yelled at her .

"I thought it wasn't important. Until now."

"Ugh great ! No signal, no boat , nothing!!"

"Where the hell is our yacht ?" We heard a guy yell next to us . There was four guys . But one stood out the most . The same rude man from a few minutes ago .

"Excuse me ." I called out . They turned to me with questioning look .

"What ?" Are they all rude ? I rolled my eyes . But since we were the only tourists in this island I had to talk to them . We approached them .

"Our boat is gone too ."

"So ?" Mr rude said . I rolled my eyes . Again .

"So is you yacht . We are in the same situation." Becca said frustrated.

"Yeah and we don't have signal to call the police ." Bella said showing them her phone . They all pulled their phones and looked at it .

"Shit ." Blonde boy said .

"Mason we have to do something." Blue eyed boy said to mr rude who I assume is named Mason .

"Tris !" Amara called me running towards us .

"Not now Amara we're busy here ."

"No Tris you have to see this . Come on ." We all followed her and Jake was turned so we could see his back . We gasped at what we saw .
A big Υ stamped on his back .