Chapter FOUR

(Tris and Mason)

Tris's POV

"AAAAHHHHH." I woke up startled as I heard someone screaming. I knew this voice it was Mira .

"Mira!" I called running to her room . Her room was pitch black .

"Mira what happened ?" I was followed by the girls .

"There's no electricity in my room !"

"Mira you startled us over this . Come with me to my room . Maybe there's something wrong ."

We got out from her room but one by one the rooms became dark .

"Girls someone has her phone ? Use the flash . We'll go to the boys room to see if they can help us." Romy said.

We knocked ok their door a few times until a sleepy Charlie opened for us .

"I knew you couldn't stay away from me long . " he said looking at Bella .

"Shut up . Where's the others ." I told him entering the room .

"What the hell are you doing here at this hour ?" Mason said exiting his room. He looked sexy as hell. He wasn't wearing a shirt, his 8 packs were showing and I couldn't help but look at them.

Then I remembered that I didn't reply to him.

"The electricity was cut off in our suite !"

"So ?" I hate him .

"Can you not be rude for a day ?" I yelled at him .

"What's going on ?"

"Good morning blonde boy ." Theo was finally awake .

"Blonde boy ? I'm not blonde." He frowned.

"How come?" Mira raised an eyebrow at him.

"He died his hair ." Jacob said coming into the room .

"Ooohhhh ." I need to find a new nickname to you then ." I said with fake annoyance.

"Nickname ? What's mine then ?" Charlie said raising an eyebrow .

"Blue eyed boy ." I said smirking.

"Great ." He muttered under his breath .

"Enough playing around . Go get your things and come . We have a spare room , you can spend the night at our suite ."

"Thank you smart a- I mean Mason ."

•••••••••••••••••••••

"Mira get your leg of my face!" Bella screamed for the nth time.

"Sorry Bella but we are barely fitting here. Hold on this night only ."

"Shut up and sleep ." Becca said annoyed .

"Girls we really need to sleep ." I told them and closed my eyes .

"ANNA ! NO ! Please let her go." I screamed trying to breath, but it felt like there is a big rock sitting on my chest.

"You will watch all your friends die. But don't worry you will join them too." His evil laugh resonated in the empty night.

"No please we did nothing. Why are you doing this ."

"Anna will be followed by your precious Mira . I know she's your favorite one."

"No stop it !" I screamed at the top of my lungs. He threw Anna from the 6th floor and she landed with a thud and a huge pool of blood surrounded her .