Chapter FIVE

(Mira and Theo )

Tris's POV
"So what's written in the letter ?" I opened it a second later but couldn't talk . I couldn't tell them what's in the letter .

"Nothing important. Come on let's go back down . We will stick together in our suite since we have 2 extra rooms . We have to stay together ." I told them and went down back .

"Here's two extra keys also ." Mira said giving Mason and Theo the keys.

We entered the suite and sat in the living room . I grabbed some snacks and we sat in a comfortable silence for a few minutes. No one of us was in the mood to talk. We have had enough of drama and horror. But we must think of something. We can't just sit down and do nothing.

"Okay guys think wisely . Who have an enemy ?" I told them . They only looked at each other shrugging.

"I have lots of enemy . But all in business. No one would dare bring me here to kill me ." Mason said, his eyes gazing at my face. I blushed and looked at the girls, clearing my throat.

"Yeah and even what's the point of bringing us too, we don't know each other." Romy said.

"Good point . If we don't know each others then why are we here and who's the mutual enemy." I said trying to come with a good reason.

"Maybe it's not an enemy." Anna said eating a piece of chips.

"What?" We all looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"Maybe someone just wanted to play with us. A psycho. There was this competition where you only put your name and that's what we did, and suddenly we won. It was a bit strange. And it would be a prize to have a billionaire here. Like maybe they will make us fear and then just ask money from our families." Anna explained. She has a point.

"I don't think so. But I guess that we would consider it being true." Jacob said massaging his temples.

They continued chatting , but I couldn't think about anything bur the letter. I excused myself and went to my bathroom to let my tears run freely. A sob broke and I muffled it with my hand. I heard a knock , I wiped my tears fast and opened it.

"Mason ?" My voice was hoarse.

"Tris what's in the letter ?" He asked, his face serious.

"I said it was nothing important." I shrugged. Trying to walk past him, but he put his hand at the door.

"Do you think I'm a fool ? I saw the tears in your eyes while sitting there . And now your eyes are puffy." He was slowly raising his voice.

"Why do you care ?" I started getting angry. He should mind his own business. He was nothing but rude since he came here.

"We are all in this Tris you're not the only one!" I left the bathroom passing him, and dodging his hand. I was pushed back and he held my elbow.

"Let me go!" I whispered weakly but he tightened his hold on my elbow.

"No you will tell me what's in the letter!" He whispered-yelled.

"Look out for that blonde girl! That's what in the letter . He threatened Mira. Happy?" I yelled. My heart was beating fast and I couldn't control my feelings.

"Listen Tris nothing will happen to Mira okay?" I wanted to believe him. I really did, but it was hard.

"How do you know ?"

"Theo won't leave her ." He said smirking. I looked at him puzzled. Then it hit me . Ooohhhhh .

"Talk to him then but don't let her know anything ." He nodded and we went back .

•••••••••••••••••••••••

"Truth or dare ?" Charlie asked me . After our discussion we just wanted to get our minds off things . I know it's crazy that we were all in danger and here we are playing truth or dare at 12 o'clock midnight. We just weren't able to sleep because of the nightmares.

"Truth ." I said .

"Do you think Mason is hot ?"

"Ye-what ? I'm not answering." I frowned glaring at Charlie. "What kind of questions are those?"

"Darling you already answered." I covered my cheeks and couldn't look at Mason . They all just stared at me. I flipped the bottle.

"Mira and Jacob."

Nice.

"Dare ." Mira said . Jacob smirked and looked at Mason .

"Kiss Theo ."

"Okay." She went up to kiss him . We all looked surprised even Theo . She kissed him and went back to her place . We flipped the bottle again .

"Truth ." Mason said .

"What's the first thing you'll do when we get out of here ." Anna asked him .

"Go back to work ." I rolled my eyes .

"Work ? Really ? " Charlie asked him . He replied with a 'yup' .

"Ok guys I'm sleepy . Goodnight." I got up and left to my room .

•••••••••••••••••

I woke up at 3 o'clock thirsty. I drank some wanter and went back to sleep but couldn't . I got up and went to the balcony . I just thought about everything I loved and living right now. I went from a heart break to being in danger. Why couldn't I just have some peace in my life . I knew my friends only wanted for me to forget all about Blake . We didn't know that we'll be in this situation . Every night when I go to sleep I see Jake's lifeless body .

"Couldn't sleep ?" I was startled by Mason.

"No ." I told him . Mason stood next to me and looked at the sea .

"I wish if it was a normal vacation ." He just nodded .

"How was your life before coming here ?" He asked .

"Messy." He looked at me with a raised eyebrow . "I had a boyfriend. A sweet and caring one ."

"So what happened?"

"He cheated on me ."

"Oh ." We stayed a bit silent .

"How was yours ?" I asked him .

"Nothing much-"

"Why are you up so early ." A sleepy Charlie asked us then he looked at us and smirked . My cheeks reddened.

"I-I'll go to sleep now ."

•••••••••••••••••••••

"Mira wake up . I need to talk to you." I whisper trying to be quiet.

"I'm awake ." She sat up straight and looked at me .

"I think we're turning crazy." I said.

"Why ?" She laughed .

"There has been two murders and there's someone threatening us but we were playing yesterday and we are having fun . We should be freaking out ."

"No Tris we have to stay calm. If we freaked out and just sit doing nothing we'll get nowhere. Yes we have to be afraid nut I think we shouldn't give our enemy the pleasure of seeing us like that . Maybe that's what he wants . Relax babe." She smiled at me.

"I know it's just that I see Jake in my dreams every night."

"We have to stay calm so we can solve this issue okay ?"

"Okay . Thank you ." She hugged me .

"I'll go back to my beauty sleep get out Tris ." I laughed and left .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vote and comment .
❤️❤️