Chapter TWENTY (the end)

Tris's POV

"Mason?" When I woke up it was 9 in the morning. I couldn't find Mason in the suite. I've been searching for him for 10 minutes now.

"MASON PLEASE." I was on verge of crying.

"Tris?"

"Omg Mason." I ran to him and jumped in his arms and cried. "I was so afraid."

"Shh I'm here now."

"I was so afraid you disappeared like them." I hugged tighter.

"Don't worry I'm going nowhere." He kissed my forehead.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Oh really? So sure you aren't?" A voice startled us.

A voice that made me shiver in fear. A voice I hated so much. What the hell is he doing here?

"What the fuck? Why are you here asshole?" I screamed.

"I'm here to make you pay." He laughed evilly.

"What do you want?" Mason snarled.

"Shut up." He boomed.

"You already made my living a hell." I screamed.

"You know him?" Mason asked me with wide eyes.

"He's my ex." I sniffled.

"So you're the son of a bitch that broke her heart huh?" Mason growled.

"I broke her heart? She made me cry. Me!" Blake shouted.

"You cheated on me with Jessica." A tear fell on my face.

No I don't love him anymore. It's the position we're in right now. The danger we're in. If Blake killed all these people he could easily kill us.

"Wait why is Mason and his friends here? I didn't know him before." I asked confused.

"Well my dear he didn't sign a contract with me!" He laughed evilly.

"Wtf? So if he didn't you kidnap him and his friends? You're a psycho." I screamed in his face.

"Sam! Bring them!" Wait what??

"You're alive?" Both Mason and I asked. Sam looked at us with a smirk.

"You could be easily lied to. Really? A curse? Who believes that?" He laughed.

Alright we're so dumb.

Soon all our friends came into view. And I ran towards them giving them the biggest hug.

"You'll need a goodbye hug." Blake laughed.

"You're a psycho Blake. I hate you." I screamed at him. He looked at me with anger but Mason stood in front of me.

"I won't say anything right now. But be prepared. You will die. All of you." He smirked.

"Why? Just leave us alone."

"No! Don't you understand? I love you! I FUCKING LOVE YOU TRIS!" Blake started crying. What!

I was stunned. I blinked my eyes rapidly. He was the one who cheated and he's acting as if I did him wrong.

"You CHEATED on ME. What have I done to you?"

"It's only one time and she made me drunk! You wouldn't answer my calls to let me explain it to you! You made me go through hell!"

"And me? I lived a fairytale huh? I was so happy? I was dying Blake DYING!" I yelled.

"You broke me Tris!" He whispered.