The Third Wedding

„Now?" he asked. „As is, right now?"
„Yes! Why not?!" I answered. „Almost everyone we love is here. I mean, my grandparents and parents can't leave their hiding place, it's too dangerous. We have no idea whatsoever where Harry, Ron and Hermione are. And it would be risky to call Angelina, Alicia and Lee... But still!"
„She's right, Fred," said George. „And we're already dressed all fancy anyway!"
„We've already lost Sirius, Moody, and Dumbledore," said Mr. Weasley.
„Exactly! Who knows who could be next! I'm sorry," I said the moment I saw the look on Molly's and Fleur's faces. „I'm sorry, but it's true. It could be any of us. It could be me or Fred! And then we would never get the chance to marry —" Dora broke me off.
„Relax, Pancake, you're talking too fast. Breathe," she said as she put a hand on my shoulder.
„You're right," said Fred sharply. „You're abso-freaking-lutely right! Let's do this!"
„But no one here's ordained!" said Molly.
„Actually," said Kingsley's deep voice. „I happen to be." I smiled at him and he winked.
„Then it's settled!" said Mr. Weasley. „Let's all go get ready!"
„I have nothing white," I said turning to Fleur.
„Don't worry, I'll 'elp you. Ginny, come with us," she said and we followed her to Ginny's room. I sat on the bed as Fleur summoned make-up and a short plain white dress out of thin air.
„Ginny, get my shoes. The golden ones I wore for the wedding!"
„I'm on it", said Ginny and hurried out of the room. She came back quickly. „I only found the rose gold ones!"
„It's fine, Gin. Thanks," I said as she helped me put on the dress and the heels.
„I'm going to make you look amazeeng," said Fleur. „Good theeng you're already preetty! Zat's eet, Ginny."

**Fred's POV**
„I can't believe I'm doing this," I said to George. My Dad, Bill and Charlie were getting everything ready for the ceremony, which was going to take place in the garden.
"But you want to, don't you?" he said fixing his tie.
„Of course! I just didn't think I'd be today. I had planned on proposing today, not getting married. But she's right. This is our chance..."
„Fred, dear," Mum had just entered the room.
„Yes?" I asked.
„Here," she handed me a little box. I opened it and saw two golden rings. „They were my parents'. The moment you said you were proposing to Arcadia, I had them polished and engraved. Hers says ‚Fred' and yours says ‚Arcadia'."
„Thanks, Mum," I said and hugged her.
„Fred", called Bill. He and Charlie were at the door of mine and George's room. „We're ready for you."
„George, you'll be my best man, right?" I asked and my twin just grinned.
„Of course I will, you git. Who else if not me? The ghoul?" he said and we left the room laughing.

**Arcadia's POV**
Everything was perfect. Since Fred had planned on proposing, Molly had prepared a delicious dinner I could already smell from Ginny's room.
„You are ready," said Fleur. I noticed she was wearing a beautiful short red dress, and Ginny a dark blue dress like the one I wore for Bill's wedding. At that moment, Dora entered the room.
„You look beautiful, Pancake!" she said and hugged me. Her dress was the same colour as Ginny's. I didn't know why I was suddenly so aware of what everyone was wearing. Maybe it was the nerves...
„Thank you, Dora. Thank you, Fleur and Ginny, for your help." I said. We were on our way out of the room when I suddenly stopped. „Which colour should my hair be?" I asked as if I had forgotten the most important detail. It had been golden blonde since Bill and Fleur's wedding.
„Pink," said Dora. „To match the shoes!" I nodded and immediately changed the colour of my hair.
„Now I'm ready", I replied sharply. „Will you be my maid of honor?", I asked Dora. She took my hand and nodded. We started walking down the stairs. At the end of the candle pathway, which I should now call the aisle, stood Fred. He looked so handsome in his dress robes, with a pink flower in his buttonhole, and behind him stood Kingsley. Someone had placed chairs for everyone to sit on. We reached the door to the backyard. Fleur and Ginny were already sitting next to Bill on the right side, and Remus, Charlie, and Molly, who was obviously sobbing, were on the left. George and Mr. Weasley were waiting at the door. Dora took George's arm and started walking down the aisle.
„Since your dad's not here, I thought I would walk you," said Mr. Weasley offering me his arm.
„I would love that, Mr. Weasley," I replied looking at him directly in the eyes.
„Please, dear, call me Arthur," he said and I took his arm. We began walking down the aisle. Dora stood in front of Kingsley as she reached the end and George stood next to Fred. When we reached the end, Arthur gave me a hug and went to sit next to his wife.

„Dearly beloved," said Kingsley in his deep voice and Fred took my hand. „We are united here to join Fred Weasley and Arcadia Tonks in holy matrimony. Dark times lie ahead of us... There's no denying that... But as our dear late friend Albus Dumbledore once said ‚Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light'... Do you, Fred, take Arcadia here as your lawfully wedded wife and promise to love her forever, in sickness and in health?"
„I do," said Fred squeezing my hand.
„Do you, Arcadia, take Fred here as your lawfully wedded husband and promise to love him forever, for better or for worse?" Kingsley asked. Everyone's eyes were fixed upon me now, but I was only looking at Fred.
„I do," I answered calmly. I couldn't believe my luck. „I'm marrying the love of my life right now!" I thought.
„Who has the rings?" asked Kingsley. At that moment I turned to Dora, who gave me Fred's ring, and Fred turned to George, who gave him mine.
„One moment!",I said. I suddenly realized that I had my promise ring and my engagement ring on my left ring finger. „I can't have three rings on the same finger," I thought. So I took them out, put the promise ring on my right ring finger and the engagement ring back on the left. „Now... Sorry, too many rings," I said and everyone chuckled.
Fred grabbed my left hand and slid the ring onto my finger. „They were my grandparents'," he whispered. „Mum had them ready for us." I looked down at my hand, in a few seconds I was going to be married. I grabbed Fred's left hand and slid the ring onto his finger.
„Now I pronounce you bonded for life," Kingsley said and golden sparks flew from his wand. „You may kiss the bride." Fred placed one hand on my cheek and pulled me into a gentle kiss. Sparks were still flying around me and inside me. Everyone was clapping, I could hear Dora crying behind me. Mrs. Weasley was jumping up and down, waving her handkerchief. We pulled away from the kiss.
„Now, Mrs. Weasley," said Fred offering me his arm to walk back to the house. „Or Weasley-Tonks? Tonks-Weasley? What do you prefer?" I chuckled and we started walking down the aisle.
„I think Mrs. Tonks-Weasley has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?"