On

„Absolutely not, Creevey, go! And you, Peakes!" I heard McGonagall yell as we reached the Great Hall. The rest of the Weasleys were sitting at Gryffindor Table, so we hurried over to them, Harry was just behind Fred and I.
„Where are Ron and Hermione?" Harry asked.
„Haven't you found –?" began Arthur, looking worried.
But he broke off as Kingsley had stepped forward on the raised platform to address those who had remained behind. „We've only got half an hour until midnight, so we need to act fast! A battle plan has been agreed between the teachers of Hogwarts and the Order of the Phoenix. Professors Flitwick, Sprout and McGonagall are going to take groups of fighters up to the three highest Towers – Ravenclaw, Astronomy and Gryffindor – where they'll have a good overview, excellent positions from which to work spells. Meanwhile, Remus, Arthur and I will take groups into the grounds. We'll need somebody to organise the defence of the entrances of the passageways into the school –"
„– sounds like a job for us," called Fred, indicating himself, George and me, and Kingsley nodded his approval. „All right, leaders up here and we'll divide up the troops!"
„Potter," said Professor McGonagall, hurrying up to him, as students flooded the platform, jostling for position, receiving instructions, „Aren't you supposed to be looking for something?"
„What? Oh," I heard Harry say, „oh yeah!" he added and ran out of the Great Hall.
„Come on, Fred, George," I said and we hurried over to do our jobs. As we were exiting the Great Hall I saw a very familiar face running to us. „Dora!" I called. She caught up with us and flung her arms around me. „What are you doing here?"
„I couldn't stand not knowing," she answered and was about to say something else when I interrupted,
„Remus is in there," I said pointing at the entrance of the Great Hall. „I'm relieved Teddy's with Mum and Dad. Be safe. I love you."
„I love you, too, Pancake," she kissed me on the forehead and left.
„Let's go, babe. She'll be fine," Fred said as I kept watching her go. I nodded. „She has to be fine," I thought.
„Fred," I said.
„What's up? Come on, we have to go!" he said grabbing me by the wrist.
„I think I might be pregnant."

„Freddie, watch out," I yelled and jinxed the Death Eater that was about to kill my husband.
„THAT'S MY WIFE! I LOVE YOU!" he shouted proudly and sent another curse to the masked figure behind him.
I smiled and shouted „I LOVE YOU TOO!" as I Transfigured that same masked figure into a maggot.
Fred, Percy and I had been duelling in one of the corridors for the past ten minutes. Fred and I were taking Yaxley on when I saw Harry, Ron and Hermione ran forward to help us. Jets of light flew in every direction and the man duelling Percy backed off, fast: then his hood slipped and they saw a high forehead and streaked hair –
„Hello, Minister!" bellowed Percy, sending a neat jinx straight at Thicknesse, who dropped his wand and clawed at the front of his robes, apparently in awful discomfort. „Did I mention I'm resigning?"
„You're joking, Perce!" shouted Fred as the Yaxley collapsed under the weight of three separate Stunning Spells.
„Percy, you finally got your nose out of the Ministry's ass!" I shouted as I Stunned a Death Eater that had just arrived and sent him flying across the corridor.
Thicknesse had fallen to the ground with tiny spikes erupting all over him; he seemed to be turning into some form of sea urchin. I looked at Fred, who looked at Percy with glee and spoke „You actually are joking, Perce... I don't think I've heard you joke since you were –"
The air exploded.

May 2nd, 1998
I regained consciousness and could feel myself lying on the floor. I expected my whole body to ache from the explosion that threw me against a wall, but I felt no pain. I opened my eyes and distinguished a figure in front of me, but I was blinded by the sunshine.
„Oh, good. You're up!" said a voice. Fred was standing up, all dressed in white from head to toe. He stretched out his hand, I took it and he helped me get up. I looked at my hands and legs; I had no scratches, no bruises, nothing. Neither did Fred. His ring and my four rings showed no sign of damage. It took me a moment to realize I was wearing what seemed like a white summer dress and white sandals. I looked around in utter confusion. The sky was blue, the floor was white and had no end. I was standing in the middle of nowhere. „Remus and Tonks told me not to wake you up."
„They were here?" I asked him in surprise.
„Yep. They were right here just a moment ago. I dunno where they went," Fred replied looking around.
„Where are we?" I asked. „This is definitely not Hogwarts."
„I don't know. Been asking myself the same question since I woke up," he answered. „But it's nice, isn't it? I like the breeze..."
„It's.... peaceful," I said, still looking around. We stayed in silence for a few minutes admiring the blue sky. „So..." I walked over to him and looked him directly in the eyes.
„So?" he replied as he took my hand.
„Where to now?" I asked.
Fred looked over at the horizon and then back at me. He smiled and opened his mouth to speak.
„I guess... On."

The End