Long Distance Loving (M x K x Ale x Alv) F

Pairing - Mattia x Kairi x Alejandro x Alvaro
Category - fluff
POV - Alvaro
A/N - a lot of people seem to forget that poly relationships can be as big as you want and I see a lot of people leave out people they would add to the ship if they did know this so...
(Also excuse my shitty humor)

╔═════════════════╗
"𝔸𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝔽𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕙?"
╚═════════════════╝

╔═════════════════╗"𝔸𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝔽𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕙?"╚═════════════════╝

╔═════════════════╗
"𝔹𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝔼𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕝 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦."
╚═════════════════╝

I didn't know how it happened. How I ended up in a relationship with three other men, who happened to be my best friends, right before I moved away.
Well, actually, I did know how. It just seemed so... surreal.

Kai and Mattia were dating behind the scenes, everyone in their group knew that. And of course Alvaro had a big fat crush on Alejandro. It just so happened that Alejandro had a similar big fat crush on Mattia. I knew I didn't stand a damn chance.
What we didn't know, was that when they were alone Mattia and Kai would argue. Mostly about the way they treated their friends. The way they would flirt.

Apparently Kai had a bit of a crush on me too. Which is honestly weird to think about. At one point this came out during their arguments and Mattia got so mad he told Kai to just leave. So Kai came to my house. And we made out.
The next morning Mattia immediately begged to take Kai back. So after a bit of negotiation we decided on a polyamorous relationship. We were in this for around a week before I asked to ask to Alejandro too. And of course they agreed. That's part of why I liked the deal so much, we were all so open.

I remember us all laying in bed together for the first time. It may not sound like a big deal but with four of us we couldn't all fit. So usually what would usually happen is that two of us would take a bed and the other two the couch.

Then Mattia's parents gave in and bought him a full sized bed. Of course even with the significant upgrade, it was a tight fit.
Mattia laid in the center, since, "I'm the top." Kai laid on one side of him, nearly on top of him, while Alejandro laid on the other side. Then I curled up next to Alejandro.

It was just so... warm.

I looked down at my hands. I missed being able to do that. Sure I liked it in Florida but sometimes a man just wants to curl up with his three boyfriends and take a little nap. ... And maybe a little extra if you know what I mean. Not the time.

Carefully I checked my phone. I tended to do that a lot nowadays. It was the only way I could talk to them.

Gay Whores and their Top ❤️