Slow and Sweet (M x Ale) S

Pairing - Mattia x Alejandro (malejandro)
Category - Smut/a bit of angst and fluff?
POV - third person
Background - Ale is ftm trans in this. When he was younger he was r*ped for it. Mattia is trying to give him a positive experience with sex so that they can continue in their relationship with less roadblocks
A/N - get ready this is my first time writing smut and publishing it 😌 I'm gonna go to hell

╔═════════════════╗
"𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕗𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕?"
╚═════════════════╝

╔═════════════════╗"𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕗𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕?"╚═════════════════╝

╔═════════════════╗
"ℂ𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕕."
╚═════════════════╝

For this Mattia needed to be slow, gentle and patient. This became a problem, as Mattia was none of those things.
But he could and would be those things for the boy under him.

Alejandro was tense. No wonder. It just about broke Mattia's heart knowing what had been done to him before. No one deserved that. Especially not his Alejandro.

Carefully he rubbed his thighs, "would it help if you were on top?"
"N-no. Not really. I don't think."
"Okay. Remember the safe word, right?"
He nodded, "custard."
"Good boy. Do you want me to take your pants off or leave them partly on?"

He hesitated. Mattia could pretty much see the panic fueled cogs turning in his mind.

"Leave them partly on."
"Alright lovely. Do you mind if I take off my pants all the way?"
"N-no."
"Okay. Good boy." He kissed his lover's head quick and slid off his own pants. Ale glanced down and immediately made himself look at the ceiling, crossing his legs together tightly.

"Are you okay?"
"Yeah I just— y'know- I'm uh— I'm getting dysphoric and— that's really fucking big and I don't know how I'm gonna f-fit it—"
"Ale. It's okay. You don't have to take all of it."
"And the idea that I turn a man on makes me feel all tense and- and-"

Mattia took a second to decide what to do. Alejandro looked up at him all panicky, worried he would get mad.

"That's okay babyboy. Do you think you can handle it?"
"I- I don't know."
"Why don't we try, and if you get too scared you say the safe word, right?"
"Okay."
"What's the safe word?" He asked that many times to make sure Ale knew. He really didn't wanna do something that Ale didn't want.
"Custard."
"Good boy."

Carefully Mattia hooked his fingers in the waistband of Ale's sweatpants and boxers. He slid them down carefully and tried not to look too much. He hadn't exactly seen a lady's underside before. Well, Ale wasn't a lady, but y'know, he's never seen a pussy.

Ale noticed him staring and whined, quickly crossing his legs together. "Don't look! I don't— it's not-"

"Shhh, shhh. I know baby. I know." Mattia carefully pulled him close and cradled him. Ale was super tense at the moment. He could feel Mattia's boner.