Yeah ❤️ (M x Ro)

Pairing - Mattia x Roshaun
Category - ?
POV - 3rd person
A/N - it's literally so late and i literally wrote this off impulse and i haven't updated in so long but yeah ❤️
n e ways i'm currently thinking abt how they have a gc of the five of them you know which ones i'm talking abt that's just them sending each other noods. also currently upset that mattia x roshaun is a niche ship

╔═════════════════╗
𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕪 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕚 𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖
╚═════════════════╝

 ╔═════════════════╗𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕤𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕪 𝕔𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕒𝕟 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕣╚═════════════════╝

╔═════════════════╗
𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕤𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕪 𝕔𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕒𝕟 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕣
╚═════════════════╝

Mattia had been.. off, for a few days. Of course all his friends noticed but they brushed it off. Then one morning all their phones started blowing up. They had each been added to a group chat with Mattia's parents but no Mattia.

Momma Polibio
Mattia is missing! Is he at any of your houses?

Ro Ro 🤤
he's not at mine

monkey lookin ass
not at mine

he outgrew me >:(
i'm in florida 👁👄👁

olaf ass bitch
he's not at my house either

Poppa Polibio
Did he say he wants to run away at all or anything of the sort? Or tell any of you anything about someone who may have kidnapped him?

And again they all said no. Eventually his parents called the police to report a missing child. And of course posted about it on their instagrams. The strange thing was that Mattia had taken almost all his clothes, his phone, and his toothbrush and a few other essentials. If he had been kidnapped he had gone with them willingly.

Mattia repeatedly would open snaps and other messages from them but didn't reply. They were all so worried.
Then after weeks Mattia went live.

"Hey everyone! Yeah, I'm in my car right now. Um. I wanted to say I am entirely safe. I am not in any danger and I was not kidnapped. I ran away, on my own. I am living out of my car. I'm not gonna post anything that could reveal my location because i know police are looking for me and I don't wanna go back. Um... I also wanted to talk about something that's probably overdue. Yes, I am gay. I only like men. Which like a lot of people already probably knew but like yeah. I like men. Exclusively. Um... I don't wanna talk about why i ran away. But i wanna make it clear that I'm very happy and I am safe."

He stayed missing until he was 18, living out of his car and posting videos that didn't reveal his location. He started wearing a lot more crop tops and even skirts, and eventually makeup, pretty much becoming a femboy icon. He used his car to go around and visit various alternative tiktokers, and generally just straight up vibin. Everyone who saw him out in public knew not to tell, everyone could tell he was happier like this.

He showed up in the town again on Roshaun's 20th birthday, shortly before he turned 19. He showed up rather randomly and rather suddenly, and immediately his friends rushed to meet him. He barely talked to them since he ran away.

They had all changed a lot. Each of them had come out and changed their look. Alejandro had become a punk pan femboy, Kairi a bi softboy, Roshaun just generally gay, and Alvaro the most aggressively homosexual stereotype alive. The second Mattia stepped out of his car Roshaun scooped him up into his arms, lifting him fully off the ground.
"Why the fuck did you leave? I missed you so fucking much-" He pinned him to the car, grabbed his face and kissed him harshly. Mattia gasped softly and wrapped his arms around his neck, kissing back with just as much intensity.

———

mattia (mattiapolibio)
so for those of you curious how my day has gone i went back home only to get railed in the back seat of my car after about an hour