Memories (Ale x Alx x Ro)

Pairing - Alejandro x Alvaro x Roshaun
Category - fluffy
POV - 3rd person
A/N - i wrote this all in one day lol

╔═════════════════╗
"𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦. 𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕠 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙."
╚═════════════════╝

╔═════════════════╗"

╔═════════════════╗
"... 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕚𝕥?"
╚═════════════════╝

Alvaro stepped off the plane, adjusting his carry on bag. He was nervous enough to feel sick to his stomach. He was moving in with his ex boyfriend and said ex's new boyfriend to go to college.

Alejandro ran over to him, handing him his luggage. "Thats yours right? Ro said it was. He's getting you some airport food right now."
"Uh- yeah it's mine. Thanks."
"Of course dude!" Alejandro grabbed his jaw and kissed his forehead in one swift motion. It made his heart ache.

He missed being with Roshaun. He missed the way he would stay up all night just to hold him and make sure his parents wouldn't walk in. He missed when he would go and get him all his favorite snacks, even everything he hated, just to see him happy. He missed making tiktoks with him using audios for couples and pretending like they were just bros. He missed staying up all night watching movies, cuddling and kissing. He missed talking about everyone they thought was hot and especially talking about how they all had a crush on their best friends. He missed facetiming Alejandro while in Roshaun's arms, flirting with him and convincing him to have phone sex with them. He missed how Roshaun wouldn't care about his own pleasure and would put all his energy into making him feel good.

He sighed deeply and followed Alejandro over to where Roshaun was waiting with shitty airport chinese food. Looking at him just made Alvaro's heart hurt even more.

He wished Roshaun never left for Jersey. He wished he never facetimed him that night. He wished they hadn't gotten into that argument and he wished he hadn't decided to not try long distance, even if it was just until corona died down. He wished he hadn't given him his virginity.

They all sat on a bench, Alvaro wedged comfortably between the two taller. If he closed his eyes he could imagine he never left Roshaun. That they were all together, the three of them, and were on a date after a long time of long distance. But that wasn't the case.

When they got to the dorm Alvaro b-lined to his bedroom, avoiding even looking at the other two. Roshaun sighed deeply, his shoulders slumping. He missed Alvaro too. He missed how warm his body felt against his. He missed how soft he got and how he always showed his emotions loud and clear. He missed the late nights where they did nothing but spill their emotions. He missed most of all the way he would try so hard to focus on what he was doing but always end up getting distracted at the smallest amount of affection given to him.

Alejandro sighed, watching the way both of them seemed so sad. He felt horrible for them. They didn't deserve to be so upset about this. "Roshaun. My love. Go talk to him."
"Are you sure? You know we don't have to add him right? If you don't want to."
"I want to. Go talk to him."

Roshaun nodded and went to Alvaro's room, knocking softly. Inside Alvaro was curled up sadly in a couple different blankets, closing his eyes and pretending it was them holding him. "C-Come in!" He sat up and wiped his eyes on the blanket, his arms shaking.
Roshaun walked in and gently closed the door. "Hey... Hey. I uh... I wanna talk to you."
"Why?"
"I miss you."
"Don't. Don't be like this."
"Alvaro we need to talk about this."
"No."
"Please?"
"Why should we?"
"I love you. I love you so much."

Alvaro hesitated and looked at him. "... You mean it?"
"I do. I love you more than anything in the world. You and Alejandro. You're everything to me. Please can we please try again. I miss you."
"... Come cuddle."
"Is that a yes?"
"It's a maybe. Now come cuddle."

Roshaun nodded and hurried over to Alvaro, climbing into bed with him. He wrapped his arms securely around him and tucked his face against his neck, holding him like a stuffed animal. Alvaro relaxed and closed his eyes, placing one hand on the back of Roshaun's head and the other on his waist.

"I love you Alvaro."
"I love you too Roshaun."
"Please don't leave me."
"We're not even together."
"Can we be? Please? Me and you and Alejandro..."
"... Okay."

Roshaun smiled brighter than he ever had before, sitting up and grabbing his face, kissing everywhere he could reach. Alvaro squealed and giggled, wrapping his arms around him.
"Mine. Mine." Roshaun murmured against the soft skin of his neck, squeezing him tightly against him. "All mine."
"Yes Roshaun. Can you— Can you go get Alejandro?"
"Mh. Text him. I don't wanna let go of you. Never again."
"Mmmh. Okay. I love you."
"I love you too."

Alejandro came in about a minute after Alvaro texted him. "Aww. You guys look adorable."
"Mmm. Come join us." Roshaun made grabby hands at him and pressed harder against Alvaro, closing his eyes. Alejandro giggled and bounced over to them, climbing in next to them.

They spent an hour or so like that, all tangled together and close to sleeping. Roshaun was clinging to Alvaro like his life depended on it. Alvaro just laid there, playing with their hair.
"Mmm. Guys i'm hungry." Alejandro murmured against the crook of Alvaro's neck. "Can we make something?"
"I'll make box cake if we have it." Roshaun sat up and tucked the two of them in. Alvaro whined and got up too, following Roshaun to the kitchen. Alejandro bounced after them, only to find the two of them making out against the counter.

"Oh come on! Stop being horny I want cake!"