Going Forward

Alright, going forward, I will be continuing to write about Mattia and the rest of them. I will not be supporting Mattia actively and I will not defend him from any criticism, as a lot of it is very well deserved. I'm putting him on extremely thin ice, and one more controversy is likely going to be the end of his career.

Although, I just wanted to say, and this is not a defense of him, keep in mind everything he admitted to and everything that was leaked were not recent. They were all before/during playlist or at least before his apology where he claimed to have committed to change. There's only two recent things, and one of which he has not addressed directly but has denied in comments on the ttr post, making it clear that by slip ups he does not mean slurs and hasn't said a slur in a long time, and instead he mean insensitive spam posts. The second was the mocking the BLM fist video, which he claims there is more to the story. I think he needs to explain what this "more" is, but that is what he is saying. And keep in mind the things he said lines up with the timeline given by the exposers.

If you truly believe he has not matured, i'm not going to change your mind, as i touched on before. he's done and said terrible things, and everyone in their right mind knows they're wrong. But nearly everything he has admitted to was before his apology.

That is my statement on it. I will continue writing but I will avoid writing about Mattia, at least initially. I already didn't have a great upload schedule, but I am going to say that now I will only be writing when I am bored during class. My main priority will be my comic. (if you'd like to follow it, follow bunroliome on insta and later tumblr when i get the account set up.) I will shortly be finishing the unfinished chapter, possibly some time this week.