Monkeys - (M x K x Ale x Alv)

Pairing - Mattia x Kairi x Alejandro x Alvaro
Category - fluff
POV - Kairi
A/N - I just learned that Mattia sleeps with 2 stuffed monkeys and I'm very pleased with this information

╔═════════════════╗
"𝔻𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕦𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕠 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕚𝕥?"
╚═════════════════╝

╔═════════════════╗"𝔻𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕦𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕠 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕚𝕥?"╚═════════════════╝

╔═════════════════╗
"ℍ𝕖'𝕤 𝕒 𝕙𝕚𝕞!"
╚═════════════════╝

Mattia always tried to not seem childish. And in many ways he wasn't. One of those ways were not his two named monkeys he brought everywhere he was going to sleep.

Currently Kai, Alvaro, Mattia, Alejandro, and Robert were having a sleepover. It was around 1 am and they were all getting ready to go to sleep. Kai, Alvaro, Mattia and Alejandro were going to share Ale's bed while Robert was stuck on the floor.

Mattia was currently going through his bag, Koba (one of his monkeys) hanging off his neck. He was searching for the second one, Caesar, desperately.

"I can't find Caesar!" He whined out after a solid minute. Alejandro perked up from the bed.

"Okay? Just come sleep."
"But— I need Caesar!" He whined loudly.

After a little bit of this he just started crying. I sighed deeply, "Mattia, do you want one of us to go get it?"
"He's a him!!"
"Do you want one of us to go get him?"
"..." he sniffled. "Yes."

I got up and brushed myself off, "do any of you wanna come with me?"
"..."
"Great. Mattia, love, I'll be back in like 20 minutes or something."
Mattia grinned at me, hugging Koba against his chest.

I went and started walking, huddling into my hoodie. It was cold as hell. But then again it was like 1:30 am. Luckily Mattia's house wasn't too far from mine.

I went around the back, climbing in through Mattia's window. He always left it unlocked, although I was never sure why.

Carefully I turned on the light. I flinched slightly. I didn't wanna wake anyone up, although I was pretty sure his parents wouldn't care all that much.

I looked around his room, relaxing a tiny bit. Caesar was plopped on the ground by the closet on its chest. Carefully I went over there and scooped him up.

I smiled absently. Mattia could be awfully cute. As hotheaded as he could be he could also be very affectionate.

I jumped back out the window and tucked Caesar between my legs as I closed it again. I started walking back, shoving the monkey into my hoodie pocket a bit awkwardly.

When I got back to my room Mattia was laying sadly on Alvaro's chest. The lights were still on of course. Robert was trying to cover his head with a pillow and get some sleep. Alejandro was sprawled out on the bed with his eyes closed, although obviously not asleep.

"Mattia baby I got your monkey."

Mattia perked up and grinned brightly. I couldn't help but smiled too.

He got up and scooped up the monkey, squeezing it against his chest. "Thank you Kai. I love you."
"I love you too Mattia. Now can we go to sleep?"
"Mhm!" He went and laid in the bed. Ale turned and wrapped an arm around his waist, pulling him against his chest.

I shut the door and shut the lights off, going and laying next to them. Alvaro came and started spooning me, Mattia moving to lay his head on his chest.

I liked this.