Keep going (M x Ale)

Pairing - Mattia x Alejandro (malejandro)
Category - bro idfk at this point kinda angsty but cute at the end? i do that a lot
POV - 3rd person
A/N - i wrote the vast majority of this during google meets classes

╔═════════════════╗
""𝕄𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕒... 𝔻𝕠𝕟𝕥 𝕓𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥..."!"
╚═════════════════╝

╔═════════════════╗""𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕓𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥?"!"╚═════════════════╝

╔═════════════════╗
""𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕓𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥?"!"
╚═════════════════╝

Mattia was bored out of his mind. There was no service in the hospital so he couldn't use his phone. No one came to visit him, his friends didn't know he was in there, so he couldn't even play the board games. So instead he sat there all day, bored and left alone with his thoughts. Never a good thing.
Originally he had started picking at the scabbed over cute on his thighs. They were very thin, so it was hard, but if he picked at them enough they would start bleeding again. Watching himself bleed could occupy him for about 15 minutes, depending how deep the cut was and how much he picked at it. Then eventually the nurses caught on and bandaged his legs up.

So he was left alone again. With nothing to do and no one to talk to but himself and nurses who knew nothing outside their own life. He felt like he was gonna go crazy in there.

Then one day someone came in. He was honestly surprised to see it was Alejandro. No one knew he was in there.

"Hey. What's up?" He asked gently, sitting down in the shitty plastic chair that they had for visitors.
"How did you know?"
"That you were in here? a fan got a picture of you in bed so I came here and asked what room you're in."
"... Kinda creepy."
"Yeah. Honestly pretty creepy. I don't know why they would do that. But everyone's really worried about you. What happened?"
".. I uh... I tried to... Um. Y'know. Uh- try and y'know..."
"I get it, don't worry."
"Yeah..."

He gently placed his hand on mine. "I.. I wish you would've talked to one of us instead. We're here for you man."
He moved his hand away. "It's whatever. It's over now and it's in the past. there's nothing anyone can do now."
"Mattia... Dont be like that..."
"Don't be like what?"
"You're acting like we don't care about you."
"No i'm not."
"Well... If you do feel like that then please talk to us. We should talk this through. I don't want you to blow up cause you're bottling this stuff up. We love you Tia."
"Whatever."

Alejandro sighed deeply and swung his leg over the railing of the bed, plopping down next to Mattia. "It's okay Tia.  Just... Here." He pulled him into his arms, careful of the IVs, and laid him on his chest gently. "We don't have to talk," He assured, gently running his fingers through his hair. Mattia sat there awkwardly for a second before relaxing into his chest, closing his eyes.
"Thank you..." He mumbled, taking one of his hands and threading their fingers together. Alejandro hummed and kissed his head softly.

———

Mattia set down the last box with a huff. Him, Alejandro, who was now his boyfriend, and Roshaun and Alvaro, who were also dating, had moved into a New York apartment together. Mostly to attend college, but Mattia wanted a permanent residence there.

Alejandro came up behind Mattia and wrapped his arms around his waist, laying his head on his shoulder. "Hey bubby. How're you feeling?"
Mattia had his first day of therapy tomorrow. He had gone shortly after his attempt for about a month but they didn't have the money to send him consistently until now.
"Meh..."
"I know you don't like talking about your feelings or whatever but you have to trust her Matti. This is for your own good."
"I know, i know. I'll do my best."
"Alright. I love you."
"Love you too."
"You ready for our date tonight?"
"I'll get ready now." He shot him a bright smile and pushed him out of the room.

Mattia dug through the box that contained all his clothes, which was a lot, and eventually selected a nice black dress with a white lace petticoat and a heart cutout where a his boobs would be if he had any. The shoulders were also cut out so the remainder of the sleeves hung quite low. Just revealing enough to still look innocent. Then of course a pair of mary janes and a pair of tights. Then he opened a different box and got out his makeup, putting on simple brown eyeshadow and red lipstick.
Alejandro came into the room, dressed up in a black tennis skirt, a grey tube top with frills around the arms, a white bralet that made him look like he had tits, and a black denim jacket. He hadn't taken any of his clothes into their room yet. He dug through their makeup himself, eventually putting on red lipstick on his bottom lip and black on the top one with harsh bat wing eyeliner and a light shimmer.

"Hey. Ready now?"
"Yeah, i've been waiting." Mattia teased, grabbing a pair of converse for Alejandro and a pair of high heeled low cut boots for himself.

———

A/N - sorry not sorry for making them femboys at the end my brain now refuses to process them as anything else ❤️