Running out of reasons (M x Ale) A

Pairing - Mattia x Alejandro (malejandro)
Category - Angst with a happy ending
POV - Third person
A/N - feelin shitty 😌 decided to b an angsty shit

!WARNING! THIS STORY CONTAINS:
DEPICTION OF AN EATING DISORDER
DEPICTION OF SUICIDE ATTEMPT
DEPICTION OF HOMOPHOBIA
PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO ANY OF THESE SUBJECTS

╔═════════════════╗
"ℍ𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕣𝕦𝕟 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕤."
╚═════════════════╝

╔═════════════════╗"ℍ𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕖

╔═════════════════╗
"ℍ𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕖."
╚═════════════════╝

Originally Alejandro had many reasons to live.
There was his family, his friends, his fans and most of all his crush, Mattia Polibio.

He really didn't think that would all be taken away, just like that.

It all started with what he thought would be the best day of his life.

They sat across from each other in Alejandro's room, chatting absently. Then, Mattia leaned in, confidently cupped Ale's cheek with his big hand and kissed him.

Of course Ale kissed back.

And of course his mom had to walk in.

There was a quiet gasp, then a soft thud as the plate of snacks she had brought for them had been dropped. Quickly the boys separated, and Ale opened his mouth to spout a bullshit excuse, but she had already left the room.
He felt his heart pounding. There was no way this would go well. His mother had never said anything, but his father had said some not so savory things about gay people. Including that he was going to kill each of them personally.

Mattia left shortly with a quiet apology. Ale didn't say anything, just sat in bed trembling. He didn't blame Mattia for leaving, but he wished he had stayed longer.

That night his father kicked him out. All he had were his clothes, his phone and a presumably boyfriend to get to.

He knocked shakily on Mattia's door. After a few seconds his mother opened it.

"Oh! Alejandro! Honey it's too cold to be out there— please, come in. Mattia is in his room, if you need to talk to him." She greeted him warmly. That alone was enough to make Ale's stomach do gymnastics, knowing he would never receive that kind of motherly love from his own mother ever again.

"Thank you Mrs. Polibio." He left before she could insist he call her by her first name, as she always did.
He stood in front of Mattia's bedroom door and took a deep breath before knocking. In a second his friend whipped the door open.