» 2 «

| The abduction |

"I can't marry him!" You yell at your fathers head.

Your father groans loudly while he strokes through his black hair. His sides don't show the vibrant black colour, but rather a grey tone. A sign of the stress he has been through over that last eighteen years and tonight. The middle-aged man glances towards his sister in law, a much younger woman in her mid twenty's.

The woman tries to ignore her brother in law's glance and focuses on her pams. Sweat builds between her finger as she nervously holds the cold cup of tea in her hands. Your aunt, a beautiful brunette, is the only one who knows what your mother has done on the night of your birth. She knows the meaning behind the fox-like birthmark on your right foot. Your aunt has told no one about the secret since it was her deceased sister last wish.

A few years ago, your mother has passed because of an infection. In her dying moments, she made you promise to obey everything that would happen to you on the night of your eighteen birthday. However, you never imagine your father would make you marry an abusive man, because of an agreement he made nineteen years ago.

"It is not your decision." Your father tries his best not to let the anger and frustration get to him. He doesn't want to treat you this way, but he made a deal and feared the man on the outside of it more than losing his daughters love.

"What do you mean it is not my decision?" You yell again. Your heartbeat gallops while you ball your hands into firm fists.

"I am the one who has to marry this... This abusive little prick!" You scream.

Your father's eyes leave the skin of your silent aunt and focus back on your (e/c) eyes. He notices how your body starts to shake from the anger building inside of you, but he doesn't care about your emotions at this point. There was nothing he could do to change the arrangements and it has driven him mad.

"He raped someone-"

"That is enough!" He finally snaps back and yells right into your face. Roughly he grabs you by the wrist and pulls you towards him. You scream in his face, telling him to let you go but your words were lost in the air when a sudden pain grows on your right cheek. Tears are forming in your eyes as you realize what just has happened.

Your father's hand is still in the air and red from the contact of your cheeks. A tear runs over the hot and hurting skin while you look into your father's eyes. Never has he hit you or made any sort of indication that he would but right now you do not look into your father's eyes.

You see a frightened and broken man. Someone, who had no other options but to obey the deal he made. Another tear escapes your watery eyes and a quiet sob leaves your lips.

"Go to your room. Tomorrow you will marry him and I don't want to hear another word from you." Your father speaks quietly and releases you from his tight grip.

You don't hesitate to run out of the room and into yours close by. Angrily you fall onto the hard ground and gasp as a short, but painful prick pulls from your tailbone up to your neck. The pain in your cheek is almost completely gone when you sigh and stare into the night.

"He can't just sell me off like a pig." You mutter to yourself and close your eyes.

"Today was supposed to be a good day. It's my eighteen birthday for fuck's sake." You speak and feel a tiredness crash over you. A small yawn escapes your lips before you could suppress your tiredness. While you change out of your yukata, your aunt carefully steppes into your room.

"(y/n)." She speaks softly while she covers your body with a soft blanket. Her small hands move up to your cheeks and brush over the lightly swollen area. You don't flinch as her cold skin made contact with yours.

"Everything will be alright. I promise you." She mutters as your eyelids close themself.

"Your mother made sure of that." You want to ask her what her statement means, but your body is already deep in a dream.

• • •

"Is this her?" A male voice hushes.

"How should I know you, idiot! Check her foot!" Another male voice replies in angry whispers.

"How can I check her foot when she is tided up in her blanket?" The first voice hushes again. This time also upset.

"Will you just look at her foot!" The second voice growls.

Slowly you open your eyes as something cold touches your feet. Carefully, you look down to your feet and almost scream when you see two men at the end of your bed. One of them untangles your feet while the other one flicks his tongue annoyed. Your heartbeat quickens as your foot is move and both of the men smirk to themself when they see your birthmark.

"It's her." The first voice, a man with light hair and brown eyes, cheers happily.

"Then grab her and let's go!" The second voice, a man that looks almost identical to the first one but with grey hair and eyes, commands and steps over your body. He opens the window and climbs out while the blond one rolls his eyes.

"By the way, she is awake so don't let her scream." The grey one speaks before he jumps out of the window.

Both you and the blond man stare shocked at the window before you glance back into the eyes of each other. You don't think about screaming, but the man does not leave any chances open. Before you know what is happening, he scoops your body up into his arms and jumps out of the window while one of his big hands presses firmly on your mouth.

Your scream is muffled by his hand. The air made your hair in every direction and covers your sight. You can't see what happens around you, but you feel how the blond man starts to run deep into the woods as the two of you land on the ground. His hand gently leaves your mouth and for the first time, you are finally able to speak a word.

"What the fuck?" You yell and move your hair out of your sight. You kidnappers run through the woods in a speed you do not recall being of human ability. While adrenaline flows through your veins you almost forget how fighting this situation is. After all, you are being kidnapped at this moment.

"Language!" The blond smirks.

"Where is this stupid carriage?" The grey-haired man asks himself. You don't need to see his face to tell that he is annoyed at this moment. Both of the men ignore your questions and look for their carriage. You think about pushing yourself from the blond's chest, but when your eyes see how they jump from tree to tree, you forget about it instantly.

"Found it." The man with grey hair says in a relieved tone. The men stop and the blond releases you of his tight grip. Your legs shake when your bare feet made contact with the wet grass. The grey-haired opens to the door to the small wooden carriage and looks at you. His eyes tell you to not try and run away and why would you anyway? Without any sort of resistance, you step into the small carriage. The grey-haired closes the door, locks it and drags his brother towards the front.

"Ya better hold one to something!" The cheerful voice of the blond echos through the air. Before you realize what his words mean, the carriage starts to move roughly.

Quickly you hold onto the door when you feel how the carriage moves strangely. Your eyes are as big as a plate when you see the ground vanish underneath the carriage. You want to puke and your stomach twists itself weirdly. Black spots start to take over your vision. Before you know what is happening you are already unconscious on the floor.