» 9 «

| Mountains |

Time has been flying by like the wind at the ocean. Life has treated you well since you have arrived on the demon island. You find youself among these supernatural creatures and feel as if you are the missing puzzle piece. Everyone treats you with kindness, and for the first time in your life, you consider yourself whole. 

Since the gathering of the clans, everyone has been on edge. Emi had left town a couple of days ago to gather more information from her contacts on the mainland. You miss the seductive blond and her loud voice yelling during the night in the pub. 

The Inarizaki family patrols the mountains while Karasuno keeps the village in check. Nekoma and Fukurodani have left the town to check the borders of the island. It is surprisingly quiet in this town, and you don't enjoy it at all. The oppressive silence made you think about your family and how your sudden disappearance leaves them with wounds. 

You shake your hand, trying to forget about the hurt in your chest and concentrate back on the beautiful scenery of the woods you are passing through. The sun shines onto your head as you climb over a fallen tree and crossing a small river at the same time. The water shimmers beautifully like the stars in the sky. The blue and turquoise colours made you smile as wide as the sun, wishing for summer to last eternally. 

You keep walking deeper into the mountains not caring for the passing time or the sowly vanishing sunlight. The muscles in your calves burn like meat over an open fire, and you decide to look for the way back into the village. 

Turning on the top of your heels, your eyes widen in shock as something flashes before your face. The tiny hairs on the back of your neck stand up as the animal stares into your (e/c) eyes. His breath catches the skin of your red nose and a drop of sweat rolls form the top of your head down to your your chin as you fearfully freeze into an iron stare. You gulp tensely as the animal growls dangerously. It's glowing eyes pin you down, watching every move of your body. The animal flashes his jaundiced-looking, ponty teeth before it suddenly snaps towards your throat. 

A scream escapes your dry throat, and your body tries to prepare itself for the pain. As you shut your eyes a sudden flash, almost like a memory, flashes before your eyes. You can see a young woman in field of flowers. Her soft giggles echo with the wind while she mixs something in a wooden bowl. "Stop staring at me!". She giggles and a young man suddenly appears infront of her. His physical features remind you of your father. "I cant stop it. You're too beautiful!". Suddenly the memory crashes as you feel the the animals sharp theeth drill itself into the soft skin of your throat. Screams fill the air of the dark wook while blood glides out of the wound. However, the pain doesnt last long as the pain vanishes as well as the heat of the animal. 

"Do you get high of being in danger or something?" A familiar voice questions you, making you open your eyes and stare at the person in front of you. Suna's face doesn't show any emotions, and the man looks as if he has just fallen from heaven. It amazes you how much charm he holds. 

"Where is that animal?" Your voice breaks together as a wave of shock crashes over your shoulders. Your legs tremble and you are close to losing your balance. Suna watches as you reach towards a tree, hoping to find some balance. 

"Gone." He replies coldly. He watches as your body falls against the tree. Your hand slwoly reaches towards the wound while you try to remain conscious. 

"What was that?" You try to focus your vision as his figure starts to become blurry. Your heavy breath escapes your dry lips before your start to fall. Sun catches your weak body before it can hit the ground. He presses his hand against your wound and carefully starts to carry you deeper into the woods.  

"Why do you have to die infront of me?"